Seven Deadly Sins - 1st Opening [Orchestral Remake/Cover]

Dissidia

I love the arrangement. The mix seems a bit muddy and lacking in high-end; you might have good results trying a harmonic exciter on it. The stereo positioning works for me, but the soundfield still feels a bit cramped. I think it's because there's not much front-to-back depth, which is mostly a reverb/early reflections thing. Some of the percussion seems really dry compared to everything else, and I think the brass levels could stand to be raised a bit -- the strings are dominating right now.

I love the arrangement. The mix seems a bit muddy and lacking in high-end; you might have good results trying a harmonic exciter on it. The stereo positioning works for me, but the soundfield still feels a bit cramped. I think it's because there's not much front-to-back depth, which is mostly a reverb/early reflections thing. Some of the percussion seems really dry compared to everything else, and I think the brass levels could stand to be raised a bit -- the strings are dominating right now.

Thanks a lot for your comment, I made the changes to the best of my abilities, it might be lacking in some aspects instead now I'm not sure.

v.2 http://tindeck.com/listen/wamqj

- added pre-delay on the instruments that are supposed to be further back.

- made brass louder.

- gave the percussion more reverb (the marimba/xylophone might be dry still not sure).

- changed the eq on some higher frequency instruments.

- lowered percussion eq on low end (3-450 hz~).

- made stereo seperation tighter for bass and mid, seperation wider for highs.

- lowered the total mids volume slightly.

- slight compression for bass volume.

- different warmth/tube settings I think than previous version (SO MANY VERSIONS).

I think that's the changes I did, or most of them at least.