Liquid Ocelot Gruntilda (Banjo-Kazooie)
DeDeDe Sturm/Von Bolt (Advance Wars)
Dark King A 'Skies of Arcadia' boss
Eve A 'Secret of Mana' boss
Dhaos (Tales of Phantasia)
Golden Silver (Gunstar Heroes)

Another 'Joke' boss:
'S' 'Z' block (Tetris)

That last one is as long as someone feels comfortable submitting yet another Tetris mix, albeit an evil one.

If I've removed a track you wanted in the future, either get over it, or PM me, and we can work something out. No, howabout ANY problems with the changes, you bring it up. Any at all.

...And where the hell's leep? I NEED to hear that guitar. Tell me I'm not the only one, right? I can't wait for that one...

[quote name='"Pi_R_[']ed"]Sorry for the delay, now, allow me to represent the tracklist changes:

[code]OLD NEW
Mother Brain A 'Guilty Gear' series boss
Liquid Ocelot Gruntilda (Banjo-Kazooie)
DeDeDe Sturm/Von Bolt (Advance Wars)
Dark King A 'Skies of Arcadia' boss
Eve A 'Secret of Mana' boss
Dhaos (Tales of Phantasia)
Golden Silver (Gunstar Heroes)

Another 'Joke' boss:
'S' 'Z' block (Tetris)

That last one is as long as someone feels comfortable submitting yet another Tetris mix, albeit an evil one.

If I've removed a track you wanted in the future, either get over it, or PM me, and we can work something out. No, howabout ANY problems with the changes, you bring it up. Any at all.

...And where the hell's leep? I NEED to hear that guitar. Tell me I'm not the only one, right? I can't wait for that one...

I can provide electric and acoustic guitars and bass, if anyone needs.

Actually, could provide electric guitar for my Garry Oak mix? That would be brilliant.

>_>

h-hey! who were you collabing with again?!it's alright though, as long as you let me do at least some parts of it..two guitars is always better than one

Oh and if you're already recruiting guitarists for it, why not come up with a WIP? :P

Finally made an update by the way, check it out at the forum

The organ totally kicks ass IMHO :lol:

Haha, I'm trying to wonder how you can make something evil out of Tetris :) Nice changes!

Check out OZMA's Korobenki. Its not on OCR, but you will probably find an MP3 of it somewhere.

And I'll post a MIDI WIP of Garry Oaks theme later today (or maybe tommorow depending how busy I am). I need someone who can whistle as well for the intro...

Also, Avaris, can you still tell me how to re-install my audio driver?

P.S. Tensei, did you go to that Game Music concert in Utrecht on Sunday?

uhhhh do you mean the TMF gameplay?? I haven't been there, I thought it would suck because of all the sweaty nerds, I didn't know they were having a Game Music concert though.. :lol:

Oh by the way, tallest, I've left you some feedback, and a small arrangement ( my interpretation of the Gary Oak piece) in the WIP forums

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History