BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Pi_R_Squared

If someone needs a classically trained baritone voice, I would be willing to record for them. All I'd need is lyrics and a tune (but I'd really prefer sheet music, if possible).

You think you could do something for Sloprano? We've been trying to get lyrics on that, I think it's pretty unanimous, everyone wants 'em.

How many joke songs are we going to have in here anyways? :lol:

Kanjika, thanks very much for your thoughts on this. I did state that right after I'm done with most of the arrangement on the song I will get a real guitarist to come in (though some people claimed that I should take this in a Protricity style direction). I'm assuming you aren't too hot with the "pluck" sound though - that was doubling up a dulcimer with a lute (was it even woodwind, or a string synth? damn, I can't remember X.x). What kind of sound are you looking for there? I'm assuming by your commentary you'd be needing something a little more mellow, or at least something that doesn't have that harsh an attack?

Still I love you guys very much. Bear in mind that if there's a next WIP date before the middle of January I might not make it due to Christmas break (all my work's done here at college), but I'm still destined to put forth the rest of the ideas in the coming months.

Protricity's never a bad way to go. Whatever happened to him, and not a rhetorical question. Seriously, I've heard a few different things, mostly from freinds whpo listen to OCR and VGMix stuff. But none seem to know what they're talking about.

As long as Sleepy Emp is OK, I think maybe one or two more joke bosses, and then promoting the album as dual disc, with the joke bosses as some bizzaro-world album. I don't know exactly, right now, if the joke bosses will be considered whole tracks, or bonus tracks.

Hey, Kenny, if that is your real name..., you said you could do Baritone voices? If you're familiar with it, we do have a track for the great mighty poo, from Conkers Bad Fur Day. That is, if you have no problem singing a song based on obscene fecal jokes. You see, I sent a PM to sleepy Emp to contact you, but I don't know where that went...

Otherwise, Ill think about adding it. I've never played the series, so I have to check it out. No prob, bud.

I've played Conker's Bad Fur Day, so I do know what you're talking about. I don't mind singing about fecal matter, I'm just concerned that people are going to be a little worried with all the swearing, particularly since I do my recording on campus...

Hey as long as you can pull it off in a voice similiar to Robin Beanland's booming opera accent and not make the track sound like a dance mix, I'm good with whatever you do.

If you need another "joke" boss, well the only one I can think of off the top of my head right now is a guy from Mother 3/Earthbound 2 and most likely, not everyone's gone to the lengths of importing it like I have so I don't want to deal out spoilers or anything like that.

I've played Conker's Bad Fur Day, so I do know what you're talking about. I don't mind singing about fecal matter, I'm just concerned that people are going to be a little worried with all the swearing, particularly since I do my recording on campus...

Hey as long as you can pull it off in a voice similiar to Robin Beanland's booming opera accent and not make the track sound like a dance mix, I'm good with whatever you do.

If you need another "joke" boss, well the only one I can think of off the top of my head right now is a guy from Mother 3/Earthbound 2 and most likely, not everyone's gone to the lengths of importing it like I have so I don't want to deal out spoilers or anything like that.

Booming opera I can do, as I am a trained vocalist... dance, I cannot.

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History