BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Pi_R_Squared

Anyway, sig-related news is at the forum. Meaning, I made one and want your opinions on it.

Oh man, now I have to actually do something about my sig. Back when I was the only one with a project sig, it didn't matter that it was ugly :P. I'll do some photoshopping myself aswell this weekend.

Oh and Pi, could you add the link to the new forum to the front page (first post) please?

I should just make everybody a coordinator. It seems to be the best way to influence everybody, while moving on to a veritable "phase III".

Phase I -

Recruiting

Phase II -

WIPping

Phase III -

Making a big stink about how cool we are, while hitting a low point in activity

Phase IV -

None of your fucking business. You want to know? You can wait, just like everybody else! Prob'ly just mastering, art, and tying up loose ends, followed by P. 5, release

Now, mlo, you are amazing. I'll mention it here, instead of the other forums, just to get people interested, but here's what I meant about that project. I was thinking of including several different wallpapers with the torrent, including a poker scene, and some other stuff I'll maybe get into later. That's where everybody else who wants to submit art, or find other artists comes in. Now, the one I mentioned already, yes, would need to be drawn. I would think, If a sig, would be scaled down to maybe... about the size of Abadoss's sig, but a little higher, and a bit more than little longer. But yes, that would be scaled down from a full wallpaper, or poster-sized/quality image.

Artists? Serious. You read Phase 3, lets stink it up, baby! Go out, get artists, or sign yourself up! We've got some kick-ass art to make. I'll go into the kick-ass details once we get some more kick-ass artists. Go, my kick-ass minions! And, Kanjika and mlo, try to make an effort to help. More artists is never a bad thing.

...unless they get mad that we have too many, and one of them wasn't used when he/she wanted to. Enemies aren't fun. But, enemies are what our project's all about! My head hurts...

Wasn't sure if mlo wanted to do this himself, but, too bad. Here's the sigs we have so far (If you couldn't tell, mlo made them).

Feel free to take any of them you want, so long as you're the corresponding mixer.

sig1copy.jpg

sig2copy.jpg

{^What's this one, exactly?^}

sig3copy.jpg

sig4copy.jpg

sig5copy.jpg

Thanks for numbering those so easily... keep up the fuckin' amazing work. You said trouble with sephiroth? One tip. The fiery scene. But the original, not the advent children one. It'd look cooler.

Ahh! I'm not sure I'm finished with the last two...>_> <_<

Oh well. And the second one is Giygas, but his final form is a bit of a spoiler so I didn't want to give much away. But I kinda failed at that, in my opinion.

avaris just brought up a good point though, some people's sigs are going to be overflowing with images, what with all these projects/ect.. so I'll make a user bar tomorrow.

This is probably a really stupid question, but do the games have to be extremely well-known?

Because if not, I wouldn't mind contributing some Brave Fencer Musashi stuff. The Boss themes in that game are amazing...atleast in my opinion. :3

EDIT: Oi, read the first post wrong. Uh...lets see, I wouldn't mind trying out the Gunstar Hero's track. I loved that game since I was...uh, younger. I even still play it. :D

Now, not everybody go and pig their sig up at once. Granted, not everyone can fit it, or has one, but..., C'mon! If I had one, I'd be using it.

- In related news, Pu and mlo, I'm thinking of giving you both an "co art director"-like statuses (statii?), working on stuff, and keeping other visual artists in line while finding others I was considering appointing someone for awhile, but seeing hoew fast mlo and pu both responded in times of need (sigs, and sigs) I don't see why not. Thats showing everyone else what they're missing out on for thinking they can get away with "just mixing".. mlo, I've already talked to you about an artist, and pu, your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to go see what's up with our current artist, who hasn't given us anything in awhile, or even really participated much at all. I think if he knew exactly what was going on around here, and not just being something for his spare time, he might become a little more involved. On the side, try to find a good anime artist or two to see if we could finally get that .gif sig/torrent-headed art going.

And about that .gif... I don't know who mentioned the Benny Hill theme, but someone did. I actually was thinking of more along those lines, a comical, chaotic mess, of heroes bounding and falling over each other to get out of the way to not get killed.

!!!

You added the Mana Beast theme from Secret of Mana? I'm definitely interested in doing that. I'm actually working on another Secret of Mana WIP at the moment, so if you need samples before signing someone up at this point, I'll post a clip soon. Just wanted to express my interest.

Cheers.

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History