BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Pi_R_Squared

Looking around, I see a few confusing-as-hell name changes. If you are one of those who did change your handle, please let us know who you currently are. Seriously, I'm completely lost right now.

Nice to hear from ya, leep. We spoke about the guitar, remember? Hit me up if you need a reminder. There were some major problems, if you forgot. Still looking forward to that surprise {zomg where'd the emoticons go?!?}

EDIT: Ack! I, of all people, used the wrong brackets! Oh, I don't deserve the [] in my name... *sob*...

I dare someone to do Pyramid Head.

edit: I once wrote an e-geetar mix of the golbez theme from FF4 (way back when), if anyone would be interested in taking it over and doing whatever they wanted with it, or use it for inspiration, etc. let me know, because I think it could be workable (or at least used for a basis) That original song itself is badass... (this is a boss theme, not exactly a fight theme though, though it IS a boss fight theme at one point) and deserves some guitar, believe me, really...

Ooh! Ooh! Wanna do Dracula?

Uhh...I should probably re-evaluate what I'm doing exactly...icon10.gif I would like to do a collab with someone though...

Master Hand isn't a boss on the project anymore; Abadoss is going to do Captain LeChuck in his/her/it's (???) place.

Right, I completely forgot to fix that. Here's what I'll do.

Re-Add Dracula, because the undead pwn.

Add LeChuck, if Abadoss's still up to it.

Re-Add Master Hand if anyone steps forward to do it. I doubt that'll happen anytime soon, though.

Leep, I just want to make a comment, because I think everyone might agree. The first few versions of your WIP were varied, and sounded good at parts, although it did have its problems. After adding the guitar, it seems like too many sacrifices were made. I don't know, its just getting... meh. Don't get me wrong, please. I still love what you've got so far, but I'm just saying, it might be a good idea to scan around, try to find ideas. I hope I didn't offend, but it's a little hard to explain.

PI, I agree with you and others, that the previous versions had more variety. However, I really don't know what to do with it. I made the drums more forceful in version 5, and made the guitar and orchestra a little more balanced, dunno if you listened to version 4 or 5, but please let me know which version your comments are referring to, so I don't get confused.

No one has mentioned it, so I guess I'll ask what everyone thinks of the fight sequence. Does it detract from the music at that part? Should I put it over the staircase stuff at the end instead? (I put it where it is now so it would end with the mario death jingle.) I thought it was a neat feature, but maybe it's too goofy.

Believe me, this is frustrating for both me and you guys, but hopefully we can get it figured out, I just need clear communication of your thoughts (including the WIP version! :) ).

to bad exdeath and gilgamesh are connected...I love gilgamesh's battle music (Clash (or battle...) on the big bridge =3

well i've been practicing the snot out of Dhaos crap on the guitar...taking a break due to throbbing phalangies..soon I have to make a back bone or something *Shrugs*

At the moment, I don't have time to do a full remix, but I can offer my vocals. I sing anywhere from Bass II (Nothing consistently lower than a D-flat), up to mid Tenor range. I also do a lot of website work and can create a website and host all of the files

to bad exdeath and gilgamesh are connected...I love gilgamesh's battle music (Clash (or battle...) on the big bridge =3

well i've been practicing the snot out of Dhaos crap on the guitar...taking a break due to throbbing phalangies..soon I have to make a back bone or something *Shrugs*

I'm working on the Gilgamesh song. Don't worry, it'll be there.

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History