BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Pi_R_Squared

The date is cool with me. Do we have the ability to change topic titles yet?:rolleyes: It'd be nice to get the new date up there. Anyway-

Anyone heard from Tensei San lately? He's been suspiciously not here for a while.

And it's nice to see Kanjika's list added to the first post, but serveral mixers for whatever reason are not on it. Just slap 'em on the bottom, and...

*SMACK!

ed;214886']You heard the man' date=' get to work, slackers![/quote']

BITCH!!! I do what I want! :P

I've already redone my entire drum kit, much more balls to wall. Also messed around with some of the hats. I'm gonna mess around with the strings more per Kanjika's suggestions.

The big thing for mine is the guitar! AHHH, haven't seen Tensei around in awhile...Really getting the live guitar in there and then redoing the drums to fit the rythm guitars is big part of what I need. If I can't get the live guitars from Tensei by then, you'll at least hear other elements improved, but nothin major you know bc I sure as hell can't play this song on the guitar. Is that cool? Or do I absolutely need the live guitars to be in my next version to show a massive amount of forward progress?

Guys, I'm just checking in to let you know I'm alive, I've kinda taken a break from remixing, and I did regularly check the topic for updates, but unfortunately the topic in my cache showed no new replies at all.. must've had something to do with the forum changes.

I'm going to work hard this afternoon on both WIPs, so I can make the deadline, and Avaris, I'm sorry I don't have anything yet, but it was kinda crucial for me to get a (near)zero-latency recording chain set-up before I would do anything like recording guitar (especially the kind of shredding I would have to do on your track), but I have it now, so I'm all set!

Gah, that was a lot of excuses for my laziness, but anyway, I'm back :P

Hey guys, do you still want me and AJ on this thing?

We still haven't heard back from the judges yet about the old track, and I dunno about AJ, but I would still be interested in doing soemthing, I just need a good track and the front page hasnt been updated properly in ages so I don't know whats free.

Sorry about this mess Pi.

This is like my first post on vBulletin!

I got the PM thanks and I'm still up for the project - admittedly, I haven't given it much TLC because of my Degree assignments and upcoming module exams.

But hey, deadlines bring out the best of me.

Also, forgive me for not critiquing the WIPs of other project members - I'll aim to rectify that after the next deadline so that I can see where everyone is going.

Keep going guys! Good to see momentum continuing to build.

EDIT: I'm a Senior Member!?

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History