BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Pi_R_Squared

Again, thanks for the reqests but it's really no use. The remixers choose which boss theme they want to do. If you have a request, find a remixer to do it for you. Don't want to sound harsh, but it's ultimately up to the remixer to decide which track he or she wants to remix

Oh, no worries. Just putting it out there in case it catches anyone's interest. Noticed some of them hadn't selected a song yet, and would rather make a bit of a fool of myself for putting it on the table to see if they'll even sniff at it than pass up the slim, slim chance to hear a boss tune I actually enjoy on its own. That isn't Kraid's theme. Again. :razz:

Just chiming in here. Some may remember me as the guy doing the Bowser theme for Crescendo to Chaos. I will try reviving that in the near future and seeing if I can finish it up.

Also, can anyone suggest themes that would cater well to a lot of choir/vocal work? I want to maybe do another one.

*cough cough* LeChuck's theme *cough cough*

Nope, YOU should still do it :P

Anyway, good to have you back leepmeister! Your (nearly-finished?) Bowser theme from CtC sounded great (still have it on my hard drive). As for themes that do well with choir work, how about the final battle with Lavos (from CT), or the Master Hand theme (Final Destination) from Super Smash brothers Brawl?

And if you want (someone) to sing, just get the Boss battle theme from Blue Dragon (Eternity)

A boss themes Project!? Sweet! Man i wish i could contribute to this music wise, but i suck at remixing (Although artistic wise is a different story) But anyways, there is one boss theme in particular i'd like to see done on this project, if anyone would be willing to do it. Ludwig Von Tokkentakers Big top/Final Boss theme from Carnevil.

This game gave me nightmares like you wouldn't believe...and i'm not even afraid of clowns.

I think it'd make for an awesome dark orchestral remix, just a suggestion. I'm shocked there isn't a single remix from this game. Plus I think the concept of an undead ringmaster bent on world domination is a badass thing by itself, true to the project.

Nope, YOU should still do it :P

Anyway, good to have you back leepmeister! Your (nearly-finished?) Bowser theme from CtC sounded great (still have it on my hard drive). As for themes that do well with choir work, how about the final battle with Lavos (from CT), or the Master Hand theme (Final Destination) from Super Smash brothers Brawl?

And if you want (someone) to sing, just get the Boss battle theme from Blue Dragon (Eternity)

I'm all for vocals, man. I can show what I can do as well if anyone requests a low baritone.

I got a hellalotta stuff goin on, BUT I want to get behind this project! I think I can make it happen, SO I am going to try to get something in for this. I was debating between two songs all day, the X vx Zero theme from Megaman X5 or the Boss Battle theme from Lunar 2: Eternal Blue. Both songs are awesome, I'll probably do the Lunar 2 theme because its not so widely known. And it is so good!

I hope I can make it work...

I got a hellalotta stuff goin on, BUT I want to get behind this project! I think I can make it happen, SO I am going to try to get something in for this. I was debating between two songs all day, the X vx Zero theme from Megaman X5 or the Boss Battle theme from Lunar 2: Eternal Blue. Both songs are awesome, I'll probably do the Lunar 2 theme because its not so widely known. And it is so good!

I hope I can make it work...

Alright, just send a wip our way so we can see if you're in

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History