BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Pi_R_Squared

We now have a new recruit! DJ Mokram is now offically on the project. Welcome aboard!

Excellent! Welcome, Mokram!

Furthermore, I am still working on that WiP; it is VERY hard to figure out the timing in a way I can program in Cubase. Bear with me, I'll have it as soon as I can make it. (Which will be pretty quick if I have any choice in the matter)

• 3 weeks later...
Anyway, I've been contacting the guys on the project, & have yet to hear back from some of you. I need an status update on tracks, & need some sort of word. So far the guys I need an update of are:

JMR

Sorry I haven't been in touch, things have been unbelievably hectic for me lately. All of my university profs hit the ground running and started piling on the work way too quickly... and I'm working two jobs besides classes. (I'm actually writing this from work, in between clients...)

There's been some minor progress on the WIP front. I still have a few issues I want to work out before sharing it, and I can't estimate how long it'll take... BUT REST ASSURED, there's no way I'm abandoning this project.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure I'll be able to deliver on this, and you can thank FL studio for a botched product. I have had so many problems with FL8 files loading into FL9, I'm pretty thoroughly disgusted with Image-Line at the present moment. At this exact moment, I am 100% unsuccessful at even opening my project at all. I started it in FL 8.5 (which can no longer be used) so it won't load in FL8, and it's definitely not loading in 9, despite running the diagnostic/recovery tool on it about 20 different ways.

*EDIT*

There's hope after all. After spending about 2 hours trying every possible work around, I've managed to recover the project. Whew. Man, nothing will get a musician more furious than not being able to access past work. :)

Alright so I've been a bit behind but due to free time for a while, I should be able to come up with a shiny new Eternal Darkness WiP today or tomorrow because I've ditched the old software, drums and rig for a far better one. I've come up with an intro recently that I think you'll all enjoy, so as soon as I get the new WiP up I'll bump my thread. :)

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History