BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Pi_R_Squared

I made it to Joker's specifications but you're bgc, so it only matters what you like. :tomatoface:

I know you're trying to be sarcastic/funny/witty/whatever, but maybe it's time you tried a different tactic.

I was commenting on the art, not it's creator, and why shouldn't I express my opinion? Ultimately it's their (project directors) call, and I'm cool with that in the end, but if I don't think it works now, the practical route is to voice my opinion and reasons for it, which I have done privately.

I've talked with Joker, made some mastering and volume changes to the album (not every song, Joker has the full list though), and have pushed the album into eval.

Any changes I made were minimal and just enough to keep a somewhat consistent feel for the album. There were a few tracks already compressed and EQ'd that I couldn't do anything with, though. Overall, this is looking pretty good though!

• 4 weeks later...
Just remember: just a small concept is fine now, you're not the only one that's in the running for artwork so I can't promise you will be our final artist. But thanks for the effort in advance!

Oh right cool, if someones Cover design is better you're welcome to use my work in any other way (I'm doing individual character images just now). I'd love to do the trailer too, if you want?

How long does evaluation take and how long would it be estimated for the this first album to see release?

Stupid Question but I have no clue how album releases work.

Well we're not the only album in evaluation. Super Dodgeball will release before this and we'll have to see about the MMX or DKC3 projects although I think we will release before them. In any case, the release of BadAss will be closer to christmas than to today

Album evaluation varies depending on the size of the album, the quality of the album, and the amount of other albums in evaluation at the moment. Currently, SDB is waiting for a fix from an artist so they are on hold until the fix is in, at which point they then resume top priority if another album isn't already in the process of being prepped for release. BadAss is the next one in line for eval but the staff have been bogged down, especially the project eval squad. MMX and DKC3 aren't in eval yet, and the size of both of those albums is going to cause evaluation to take longer than normal (MMX looks to be 4-5 discs while DKC3 is looking like it will be 3 discs, just an assumption based on the song roster on their OPs).

My goal has been to make the album release requirements as clear and concise for directors as possible as of late. We've made great strides in smoothing out the release steps but there's no way to pin down exact dates, or even estimates. This is why the majority of albums have not and will not have a specific date for release made public. It is better to not assume anything.

Edit: I stand corrected - DKC3 looks to be 4 discs.

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History