BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Pi_R_Squared

Epic. One little thing like that, exploded.

Well, like it or not, Dedede is going to be on the project. In fact, I'm lockin' it! Ha! No, seriously, no offense meant.

On another note (and Nineko, sorry, but theres no way Im gonna tango with DarkeSword this early in the project):

Kanjika is my Co-coordinator, and will remain so until the end of the project, or flakes out, and lets us all down. Lets hope this was a good choice.

As such, he (he, right? Don't want to confuse something like that...) will now speak, so DONT POST TILL KANJIKA DOES!

ed]Epic. One little thing like that, exploded.

Well, like it or not, Dedede is going to be on the project. In fact, I'm lockin' it! Ha! No, seriously, no offense meant.

On another note (and Nineko, sorry, but theres no way Im gonna tango with DarkeSword this early in the project):

Kanjika is my Co-coordinator, and will remain so until the end of the project, or flakes out, and lets us all down. Lets hope this was a good choice.

As such, he (he, right?) will now speak, so DONT POST TILL KANJIKA DOES!

Ya know I could never post and the project will be doomed.

But i'm not mean like that. I'll do whatever i can to make sure this is a quality project.

And, no, i'm not going to flake out, I will remain with the project as long as I possibly can. As for it being a good choice, I will also make sure that it was...yes I am a he.

That is all.

There you have it, folks. A project name, coordinator, co-coordinator, and track selection in the works!

So, remember, we all want this to pull through. A first for OCR, a first for any of us. Instead of fighting about trivial details (Arek, Dedede is in. If you want to make sure that track is good, reserve it for yourself!), we should be focusing on making this the highest quality project possible.

So, keep sending in bosses, and when we hit that magic number (~60), we'll start the voting, and the most popular bosses will be used in tracks.

So, good luck to all, and here's to the best damn project, ever!

*cheers!*

All right, I was trying to be enthusiastic, way to kill a mood...

And no reason to get cocky either... "Best Project" is a title reserved by the users of OCR to decide for themsleves. Honestly, I'd rather just drop it here. I don't want to end up losing a good addition to the team by ending up getting someone mad...

Not saying anyone here has a short temper, or anything.

also "best project"

*cough points to my project thread*

ed]All right, I was trying to be enthusiastic, way to kill a mood...

And no reason to get cocky either... "Best Project" is a title reserved by the users of OCR to decide for themsleves. Honestly, I'd rather just drop it here. I don't want to end up losing a good addition to the team by ending up getting someone mad...

Not saying anyone here has a short temper, or anything.

Your co-coordinator should inform you that you should:

Turn on your internet-sarcasm detector and chill out.

No, I see what your saying. I just got a little excited. Arek, friends? Its good to have so much experience on this project, You guys (and girls[and, uhh... "other", if any are here]) have been a big help.

So, whats the next step to take? Would we need a go-ahead from an admin, or mod, or something? Should we go to them, or wait for them to come to us?

ed]No, I see what your saying. I just got a little excited. Arek, friends? Its good to have so much experience on this project, You guys (and girls[and, uhh... "other", if any are here]) have been a big help.

So, whats the next step to take? Would we need a go-ahead from an admin, or mod, or something? Should we go to them, or wait for them to come to us?

Well, before we go 'offical', we should probably narrow down the tracklisting and get a solid idea of what we want. No need to rush.

And people, I understand that you want YOUR most memorable boss in the game (everyone has their favorites), but that would be waaaay too much. I think we need to vote on about 20 or so of the MOST memorable bosses, ones that everyone knows. A vote would help, but if you try to appease every single person on OCR, this isn't going anywhere.

Well claado said something about fighting Terra, and it ended up getting added. Dont worry, this list is still not final. Were not really adding more, we're cutting down to 15-20 or so, and making a final tracklist before anything else.

And damn i want to update the main post...i made a whole new one but im not a mod and can't edit.

I'm pretty sure that Claado was joking, as a) you never fight Terra and B) he ended it with "terramixlol"

Terra's theme is one of the most popular/overdone (depending on who you ask) tracks around here. It'd be the same thing as suggesting that you fight Schala and the Ice Cap zone itself just to make it a part of this project.

Haha. I had no idea since i've only played the later final fantasy games. I'll make sure it's fixed later.

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History