BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Pi_R_Squared

The unstarred bosses I see there that I think must be on the project:

Captain Syrup from the Wario games

King K Rool from the DK games

Ridley from the Metroid games

All the others I didn't really care for or haven't heard enough of.

I like all the starred ones.

Also, I'm sorta interested in this - but I have a lot to do. I don't know if I'll be able to finish something. We'll see what happens.

Well, at this point, ignore the previous post. It's Saturday, you know what that means.

VOTING IS OVER!!!

Thats right. Too late for those of you that didn't vote, which was a lot of you. We have about 10-15 votes, and I will post the final bosses (pun intended) as soon as I sort out the winners.

Nice. If you plan on adding lyrics, I was tossing around the idea of latin lyrics for a while. I would do it, I have a Latin-English dictionary, but the grammer would be way off. That, and you'd need to find a whole chorus to help out.

If you did want to do that, you would need to pull execute it flawlessly, or it could ruin the song. But, its up to you.

i'm sorry man, but that song would not sound good in latin at all! besides the origional was funny as hell, and if nobody understands it, than it losses its charisma

not to mention all the dissapointed poo fans out there who wait for a really good remix of a song they enjoy,and then see sombody destroy it with latin lyrics. if your going to put lyrics in PLEASE stick with the origional...or to make evreybody happy do both! then again, it is totally up to you.

First, don't freak out. No one will bother to listen.

Second, I could hardly interperate that post anyway. It's original, not "origional", but good job spelling charisma.

Third, I meant a latin chorus, in between the main verses, alongside the "ahh-Ahh-AHH". Of course the original lyrics would be kept, the song is nothing without them.

If you are that concerned we are going to kill the song, we are in the requests thread. Hit the back button and post a request, or download a program, and try making one yourself. There are plenty of experts willing to help you out.

Either way, chill. Slow down, and type properly. We've slowed down to hours between posts, there is no rush.

I know (in order of preference)

1) Deus from Xenogears

2) Saturos and Menardi from Golden Sun

tell me if you want me to do either one

btw my remixers name isn't rpggamer180 its Foxhull

You have to PM Pi_R_[]ed or Kanjika with a link or two of remixes you have done so that they make sure you can put out a mix at the quality level they're looking for. Then you can claim a track.

you need to drop Kanjika pm with an audition song/remix before you can pick songs

Considering you joined here like yesterday, you should learn how things work here before you tell other people what to do.

Unfortunately, the n00b is right. You gotta audition before you can claim something. If you've already done so, just flame me :P

Just a note, PM both of us, if it's an audition. Having to send files to one another (Me and Kanjika) takes time, and we would like to avoid it.

Also, Ellywu2, you were on Chrono Symphonic, and theres the fact that we contacted you. If you want a track, go ahead and claim it(which you already did...). As long as we can get a WIP soon, and it's not a total train wreck.

ed]Just a note, PM both of us, if it's an audition. Having to send files to one another (Me and Kanjika) takes time, and we would like to avoid it.

Also, Ellywu2, you were on Chrono Symphonic, and theres the fact that we contacted you. If you want a track, go ahead and claim it(which you already did...). As long as we can get a WIP soon, and it's not a total train wreck.

Oh...

See rpggamer? I don't even know whats going on :P

Well, we agreed on no more that 2/3 characters from one series. Personally, I feel uneasy about the fact that we have both Lavos and Magus. But, there was a point where we had ~6 FF bosses. Too many. That, and the fact that voting started two weeks ago. Too, late, sorry.

ed]Well, we agreed on no more that 2/3 characters from one series. Personally, I feel uneasy about the fact that we have both Lavos and Magus. But, there was a point where we had ~6 FF bosses. Too many. That, and the fact that voting started two weeks ago. Too, late, sorry.

No worries, theres always the possibility of coming up with a Volume 2 a year later :wink:

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History