BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

Pi_R_Squared

I didn't have lunch today. And I was really hungry around lunchtime, so I was working with a growling stomach. That is never fun.

Anyway, some people have WIPs in the forum. Although no one except me seems to use it, haha. I do need to get a new WIP up there though, and I'll certainly hook you up with one when I do.

Maybe. I'm not sure how good the quality would be due to my microphone. I'll have to test and see. I could play tenor sax, clarinet, soprano recorder, keyboards and accordion (haha!) at various degrees of difficulty; of course this is useless if you don't have a good mike.

Also, I'm PMing Pi and Kanjika an updated WIP. So watch out for that in the near future, and send me any comments.

No lunch again... this topic has really opened my eyes: I never eat lunch.

Hey guys. As PI mentioned, I am in fact a bassist. And I have pro recording equipment to boot. So, I can do some bass tracks...

of course, bass is one of the easier things to emulate, compared to the tonal complexity of distorted guitar, so...I'll only do interesting lines, or those that are hard to emulate

Does anyone have a clip of the Bowser laugh from Mario 64? I don't have my N64 at college...

Well, it was a bit longer. I cut it from this file. The music makes it hard to use though.

I'll file through Mario Golf and etc. quick and see if there's anything useable.

EDIT:

Some Mario Golf ones here.They're more like animal roars though.

Mario Kart's are pretty much the same...

I don't think there are any other games where he laughs, at least that I can find.

OK, cool. Anyone who said they play an instrument, Ill post it in the main... uhh... post.

On the note of helping the project as a whole, does anyone have one of those really good, really expensive mixing programs? I think the word Im looking to describe this is someone to "master" the tracks. Everyone could send him/her their mixes, and he/she would remaster them. If the burden is too high for someone to do all that, we could always sign on a new person.

Or not.

And if you're planning on using that audio sample... well, now I really cant wait!

You never know, lets try to contact Scott Burns. If Kong in Concert got praise, well, who knows, maybe we could go out and get it ourselves... We could have custom voices! SICK!!!

Sephiroth, Cortex, Liquid Ocelot... maybe intros to the website, or short clips of evil laughs, like Bowser, for instance. Hrmmm. the possibilities. Might be hard getting some of them to do it for free, though.

Original, or chunky? Err... I mean Melee?

And, yeah, the real thing would definately be better, I was just waiting for someone to say it before me...

Or, rather, getting those guys to speak, what would we have them say? "Hi, this is Sephiroth. Welcome, to the official 'Crescendo to Chaos' site. Have a good lunch!"? The prospect scares the crap outta me.

• Liontamer changed the title to BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History