Sign in to follow this  
Pi_R_Squared

BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

1,617 posts in this topic

Luiza and I now I think have the same amount of concurrent mixes going on

O_O

Horray for guitarists! Looks like Badass is really picking up some speed, y'all.

Oh please be Giant Bowser's Battle Theme, please be Giant Bowser's Battle Theme, please be Giant Bowser's Battle Theme, please be Giant Bowser's Battle Theme, please be Giant Bowser's Battle Theme, please be Giant Bowser's Battle Theme...

Oh please be Giant Bowser's Battle Theme, please be Giant Bowser's Battle Theme, please be Giant Bowser's Battle Theme, please be Giant Bowser's Battle Theme, please be Giant Bowser's Battle Theme, please be Giant Bowser's Battle Theme...

*puts finger on his own nose and smiles convincingly*

If it happens, it happens. You've got the bonus that I really like that song, though. Other projects come first!

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone would like to possibly collaborate with me on one of Wind Waker's Puppet Ganon themes.

Puppet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBpRUEqcfV0&feature=related

Spider:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgjzkSMewNU&feature=related

Snake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0BrwyzJTdI&feature=related

Personally, I'd love to try to do a mix of all of them, if possible, but it's probably easier to just do one. My favorite is the Spider version.

Unfortunately, I'm sort of new at this whole thing, and my equipment isn't all that great. But I'd love to work primarily on arrangement if someone else wants to focus on the production side. I'm open to anything, really.

If anyone's interested, please send me a PM.

Thanks!

On a related note, I'd love to see someone do a long, bombastic orchestral remix of all of the Ganon battle themes somehow. Given a little time I could probably draft a rough score of something, but it's not coming to me yet...

I made a swing-remix of the Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Final Boss theme (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlwTYv9Irj4) a few years ago for school, I've been meaning to go back and re-build it in a better sequencer.

Might there be room for it in BadAss?

What is the time line for the project? I could have a WIP ready in about a week.

Hmm, I might have to sit this project out. I've re-done most of the tracks, but the tune's not popping like I want it to, so I'm going to go back to the drawing board on this one.

On the plus side, I have a lot more information on composition in jazz music, which will help me with my other ReMix ideas.

Thanks for the opportunity, though!

Alright guys, I'm going to bug you (mixers of this project) about your progress on your tracks soon, so you can expect a PM :P

Also, there will be a WIP deadline around the beginning of March, so try to get some updates in before then

The last 2 weeks of my life can be summed up as follows:

YOU CAN F***ING SEQUENCE TRIPLETS IN CUBASE?!!!???? F*** SH** BALLS IT'S TIME TO FIX THAT SH**TY ETERNAL DARKNESS TRACK.

And fix it I shall. Expect a WiP anytime between next week and shortly after the beginning of next month.

Is it time for me to say that I'm on this project too?

<_<

>_>

>_<

If and only if I'm able to meet the deadlines with something satisfactory. Oh, and just so people don't jump down my throat or anything, this has been something I've been talking to pu_freak about for a while. :banghead: Damn you, and your 80's-style fadeouts.

comes out of the dark...

For the sake of scheduling, I'm going to consider March 1st as the next due date. ;-)

...crawls back to the shadows.