Sign in to follow this  
Pi_R_Squared

BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume I - History

I'm not sure I'll be able to deliver on this, and you can thank FL studio for a botched product. I have had so many problems with FL8 files loading into FL9, I'm pretty thoroughly disgusted with Image-Line at the present moment. At this exact moment, I am 100% unsuccessful at even opening my project at all. I started it in FL 8.5 (which can no longer be used) so it won't load in FL8, and it's definitely not loading in 9, despite running the diagnostic/recovery tool on it about 20 different ways.

*EDIT*

There's hope after all. After spending about 2 hours trying every possible work around, I've managed to recover the project. Whew. Man, nothing will get a musician more furious than not being able to access past work. :)

You really had me worried there for a minute man :P Glad you were able to access your old files!

Expanding the term 'boss music' a little, but would you accept remixes of 'boss stage' tracks from Bemani? AFAIK there's only a really small amount of Bemani Extra/Encore stage tracks that are licences.

Alright so I've been a bit behind but due to free time for a while, I should be able to come up with a shiny new Eternal Darkness WiP today or tomorrow because I've ditched the old software, drums and rig for a far better one. I've come up with an intro recently that I think you'll all enjoy, so as soon as I get the new WiP up I'll bump my thread. :)

Hi guys, this is Dan of The Dual Dragons, I just felt like announcing that our ReMake of Astaroth - Battle with The Fallen Angel from Shadow Hearts Covenant began yesterday. We just finished a Mix for the Wild Arms project that kind of kept us busy for a awhile, but now most of our work will go right into the track for this project. We'll probably have the track in 1 week + -.

Also the title for the track will be: Astaroth's Awakening

Thanks! Keep up the great work guys!

-Dan

its under development Ken.In the meantime youll need to settle for dubious makeshift patches....

Yeah man. Totally.

Wait, what? Spambot failure.

I'm tempted to take up "Wily" for this project, I need to do more research though... maybe a little push too.

I need to find all Dr. Wily themes yet. I wanna go for something post-grungy again, so gotta find something that fits it. Now that my soul is free from college's grasp again, I'll be doing my research. :)