MnP 32: Chrono Trigger - Tyranno Lair

HoboKa

Also...I appreciate that some of you voted for me, but my entry is a Bonus and should not be voted for. But eh...I'll let it slide this time because a) I don't know who to replace myself with in the ranking B) I am kinda happy that people thought I was worth slotting in a spot haha.

Kinda my fault for not specifying that in the voting rules post too...my bad.

Also...I appreciate that some of you voted for me, but my entry is a Bonus and should not be voted for. But eh...I'll let it slide this time because a) I don't know who to replace myself with in the ranking B) I am kinda happy that people thought I was worth slotting in a spot haha.

Kinda my fault for not specifying that in the voting rules post too...my bad.

You could solve it by giving all entries who are voted below your song one bonus point for each vote. So if they voted you second, give the number 3 and other entry 1 point.

Results

• NashX got 1st place with 24 points
  • yoshiblade got 2nd with 20 points
  • gercr got 3rd with 13 points
  • I got Last place T_T

NashX, please pick the source tune for round 33.

Comments:

Tons of votes and 3 entries, not bad.

EDIT

You could solve it by giving all entries who are voted below your song one bonus point for each vote. So if they voted you second, give the number 3 and other entry 1 point.

I did as you suggested, Kevin, and granted 1 extra point to those affected by it =p

Edited by HoboKa

Hurray!

OK, so, I've been effectively in hibernation on this site for a long time (I'm effectively an outsider) but I want to do this right - if someone could tell me what I need to do in order to get round 32 on the road, I'd be very appreciative! I've got a source tune in mind, but no idea how to actually do this. Sorry for being so aggressively useless.

Hurray!

OK, so, I've been effectively in hibernation on this site for a long time (I'm effectively an outsider) but I want to do this right - if someone could tell me what I need to do in order to get round 32 on the road, I'd be very appreciative! I've got a source tune in mind, but no idea how to actually do this. Sorry for being so aggressively useless.

Funny, I feel like an outsider and I've been here a long time. That's probably not a good thing. Anyhoo, yeah, PM me your source pick (must have a MIDI available for us n00bs) and preferably a Youtube link to the source tune as well.