Final Fantasy VII - Shinra Corporation (Electronic Post-Rock Video Cover)

how are you playing drums and piano at the same time are there two of you and you are twins but one is a piano player and one is a drum player omg that is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously though pretty cool.

it could use a bit of mixing, the drums sound like they are underwater, particularly the snare. like i would throw a +3dbs of hi shelf at like 4000 or something on the whole drum bus. (the hi hats sound pretty good at the end although still a tiny bit dull)

i also don't hear a lot of bass either in your kick drum or, any bass instruments/synths. so it sounds a little weak there.

performance, and arrangement wise, knock it out of the park. pick up a mixing book or two, or watch some mixing videos, as that's your point to improve right now.

pretty bomb shit brother.

As much as I appreciate feedback, I will say this: I have mixing books. The drums already have a high shelf on them, and honestly the low end is pretty tight in my opinion. When I go back to mix and master for the album, I will probably tweak the bass so it stands out a bit more...but anyways, the point of all this is, as much as I do appreciate feedback from time to time, I honestly don't post here for feedback. I post to share what I have done with fellow creators.

I always find it funny when people say...this could use some mixing. Because trust me, there is a lot of mixing going on to make 12 tracks (not including a 7 mic drum setup) sound like anything other than noise.

Of course there is room for improvement, and I am not claiming that I could not improve, but I was really happy with the mix on this, outside of really small things, that I am already thinking of working on for the future.

Hope this doesn't come off as defensive, because I am not feeling defensive. I am just pretty happy with what I made, and hoping to share it with others. :)