Hitman: Codename 47 - Harbor Themes ... more

Okami-2

I believe that the Hitman-series has some of the best music out there, and the Harbor-theme from the original game is especially soothing, it sounds like something big is going to happen, and all you can do is hope and do your best. In my opinion the main part of the song first starts at 3:08. A standard electronica-remix would do.

And then it would be incredible to do a mash-up between the Harbor-theme and the Jungle Exploration-theme. For example, right after 2:20 at the Jungle-theme, you could switch to 3:08 with the Harbor-theme in some electronica-extravaganza. You could even speed up or slow down the themes. Be cautious not to use the inferior Dark Jungle-theme (which is actually just a slow/cut version of the Exploration-theme).

Here is the Jungle Exploration-theme:

I hope I was not too confusing in my expression of my wishes/ideas.

There are other cool tracks on the list too, for example the Hong Kong-themes which sound very beautiful with a hint of darkness. Check them out, and thanks a lot!:mrgreen: