OC ReMix Unveils Revolutionary New 3-Value Genre Classification System!

djpretzel

How does OCR not consider any of my remixes techno? That's all I make!!!

We have some older projects that we've debuted in the past that have gone back into development, like Remixanator and Judganator, which made heavy use of some proprietary algorithms developed by OCR New Dehli, a small coding subsidiary of OC ReMix located in India.

In order to efficiently tag and classify all of the remixes on the site, they forked and reworked the code (JavaScript and COBOL) they had written for the Algorithmic Synthesis System (used in Remixanator and later Judganator) and adapted it to an analysis tool used to determine genres.

Obviously there will be some errors, so if you see any remixes that don't necessarily fit with what came out of the ASS, let us know. We'll be setting up a community review in the next couple of days to fix issues.

We have some older projects that we've debuted in the past that have gone back into development, like Remixanator and Judganator, which made heavy use of some proprietary algorithms developed by OCR New Dehli, a small coding subsidiary of OC ReMix located in India.

In order to efficiently tag and classify all of the remixes on the site, they forked and reworked the code (JavaScript and COBOL) they had written for the Algorithmic Synthesis System (used in Remixanator and later Judganator) and adapted it to an analysis tool used to determine genres.

Obviously there will be some errors, so if you see any remixes that don't necessarily fit with what came out of the ASS, let us know. We'll be setting up a community review in the next couple of days to fix issues.

Alright well that makes sense. I'll just wait patiently for you guy to work the bugs out, and I'll be sure to participate on that community review. Otherwise this is a really great new system.

Edited by Ghetto Lee Lewis

Is it something like this?

#include <iostream> // default
#include <string> // strings
using namespace std;

int main()
{
// genre classifications
std::string a = "Techno";
std::string b = "Possibly Techno";
std::string c = "Probably Not Techno (Maybe)";

// genre qualifications
std::string primaryelem = "Initialize1";
std::string secondaryelem = "Initialize2";
int speshulcondition = 0;

// initial state
std::string conclusion = "No Genre Yet";
cout << "The current genre for this mix is: " << conclusion << endl;

// qualifications input
cout << "Enter a primary element you have in your remix: ";
cin >> primaryelem;
cout << "Enter a secondary element you have in your remix: ";
cin >> secondaryelem;
cout << "Did you copy and paste anything? 0 for no, 1 for yes: ";
cin >> speshulcondition;

// genre test
if (primaryelem == "Boom" && secondaryelem == "Tiss" && speshulcondition == 1){
conclusion = a;
}
else if (primaryelem == "Boom" && secondaryelem == "Tiss" && speshulcondition == 0){
conclusion = b;
}
else if ((primaryelem != "Boom" or secondaryelem != "Tiss") && (speshulcondition == 1)){
conclusion = b;
}
else if ((primaryelem != "Boom" or secondaryelem != "Tiss") && (speshulcondition == 0)){
conclusion = c;
}

// genre evaluation

}

(By the way, this code works!)

http://www.tutorialspoint.com/compile_cpp_online.php

Edited by timaeus222

I'm sorry OcR but I can't agree with this. overClocked RemiX has just been going down the drain these last few years. I can't stand it. I feel like you guys just don't care anymore and the whole foundation OverC RMix is just crumbling. This whole 3 genre thing is just STUPIIID!!! Overcocked Redux needs to get its act together or I'm going to delete all my mixes and make my own site. And it'll be better.

I'm sorry OcR but I can't agree with this. overClocked RemiX has just been going down the drain these last few years. I can't stand it. I feel like you guys just don't care anymore and the whole foundation OverC RMix is just crumbling. This whole 3 genre thing is just STUPIIID!!! Overcocked Redux needs to get its act together or I'm going to delete all my mixes and make my own site. And it'll be better.

Why are you typing like that? You never type like that.

Is it something like this?

#include <iostream> // default
#include <string> // strings
using namespace std;

int main()
{
// genre classifications
std::string a = "Techno";
std::string b = "Possibly Techno";
std::string c = "Probably Not Techno (Maybe)";

std::string primaryinstr = "Initialize1";
std::string secondaryinstr = "Initialize2";
int speshulcondition = 0;

std::string conclusion = "No Genre Yet";

cout << "Enter a primary element you have in your remix:";
cin >> primaryinstr;
cout << "Enter a secondary element you have in your remix:";
cin >> secondaryinstr;
cout << "Did you copy and paste anything? 0 for no, 1 for yes.";
cin >> speshulcondition;

if (primaryinstr == "Boom" && secondaryinstr == "Tiss" && speshulcondition == 1){
conclusion = a;
}
else if (speshulcondition == 0){
conclusion = b;
}
else if (primaryinstr != "Boom" && secondaryinstr != "Tiss"){
conclusion = c;
}

return 0;
}

No. That's clearly C or C++. Our code is a JavaScript/COBOL hybrid.