Plug DJ :D (music streaming)

Naveronasis

I made a Plug DJ room you guys may be interested.

https://plug.dj/video-game-covers-and-remixes

What is Plug DJ?

It't a chat/streaming thing with terrible art. But it lets you make playlists via youtube/soundcloud and "DJ" that playlist out to other people in the room. Anyone can DJ just by having a playlist. Once there is more than 1 DJ it will cycle through each DJ's playlist round robin style so its great for sharing songs. Its free, no advertisements and I personally don't stand to gain anything sending you guys there. Also they have never emailed me... Allthough I may have associated my school email and I never check that... But I'm pretty sure I used my main email and I've never gotten spammed.

Its back up!

Well its any genre, so long as its video game related :D

Also its not officially OC-Remix's room. Not that it couldn't be. Its just a room I made after searching around and finding that other video game related rooms were things like "OST only" or "No dubstep, no the following artists x,y,z, no songs without videos, and more arbitrary nofun rules." So I wanted to make a room with less restrictions and dedicated to remixes rather than OST or OST + remix.

I think I know exactly the room you are referring to that allowed every VGM type except Dubstep. I was a resident Dj in a VGM only room before but I got demoted because I kept being a bother to the other staff, my personality didn't suit the room so I left ;)

I still kept my playlists of VGM (I'm glad I did) so maybe if this room becomes hoppin' I'll jump.

I deleted most of my broken linked ones, I will just have to refill them and I'll be good.

Today I was on and unfortunately this new room was empty, but I will keep checking (=

Yeah I am in it during the day. I'm trying to promote it though a few sources, but yeah, idk, maby ill park a DJ in it at home so it has something playing in it at least at all times?

I'm not really sure the best way to get something like this off the ground. Also if were talking about the same other channel they also have a list of banned artists, and bitched at me for playing a remix saying that the channel is only for OST, I pointed out that the rules say OST, remix, cover etc. To which they replied "no not really". Then like 2 minutes after that another one was like "well your video's were unrelated to the music so it doesn't matter" -.-

The 3 remixes I played were: