Chrono Trigger: Guardia Forest (Collab w/Doomsday)

CC Ricers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm really suprised this is getting all the anttention it is, before this topic there was another (for the original version and the first versions of the collab) that got up to about 45 posts. Anyways, I'm about to message JustChris and see where he is on this, I have a long weekend coming up so I may end up finishing this piece...

• 2 weeks later...

This is sooo fresh. Refreshing to hear.

Hmm, listening...if i was a judge what would i think hmmm...damn good.

Great job of variation adding new but similar sounds all over the place. Does need an ending though. Other than thah I'm finding it hard to pick stuff out at all. I have shitty speakers no clipping at all, everything sounds clear.

The last section from 3:55 that new lead instrument is good. But I think maybe the other leads that come in at 4:15 could come in sooner. 4:05 to 4:15 seems like something else should be there. I'm just being uber picky take it for what its worth.

Excellent work dudes!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

O.M.G. Dude, I've had the WIP version of this FOREVER, and just today I was thinking, man, I wish I remembered who did this; I want to hear the finished version. I'll take this time to say this is the best SOTF mix I've ever heard, and I've heard a lot of them. Great work!

Btw, I actually just posted my SOTF mix on the forums today. Have a listen: http://www.ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16372