RWS 3-4: The Greatest Rivals

MindWanderer

What? Mike didn't get anything in? I gave him some pointers after he sent in a WIP over the weekend. I thought he was gonna get somewhere :(

Anyway, that's TWICE I've worked with a novice that didn't send anything in. If this compo is meant to be there to build up my assistance confidence, it's not doing a good job at the moment, though I got to say that this time it's not the compo's organisation's fault.

Still... yeah. I'm disappointed.

SON OF A BITCH!!!! I SUBMITTED THE WRONG MP3!!!!!

....well I'll leave this one up to mindwanderer, but I do have the right version, it's mostly the same except timaeus had some transitions I put in...damn

Hm... I don't see that I have an option to replace an MP3 on an entry, and my link to uploading a new one is broken. I've gone ahead and reopened submissions for an extra 12 hours.

Rexy, Mike tells me he does have his mix done but can't get to his computer.

Hm... I don't see that I have an option to replace an MP3 on an entry, and my link to uploading a new one is broken. I've gone ahead and reopened submissions for an extra 12 hours.

Rexy, Mike tells me he does have his mix done but can't get to his computer.

It's not letting me submit the new version... I don't want to cause a problem, but here's a link 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B80H6SsEW90wZ0lHV1VKS2JUa0k/view?usp=sharing

I publicly apologize for surreptitious mixing and submitting a final product without notifying my team mate...I am contrite. 

SON OF A BITCH!!!! I SUBMITTED THE WRONG MP3!!!!!

....well I'll leave this one up to mindwanderer, but I do have the right version, it's mostly the same except timaeus had some transitions I put in...damn

Isn't it possible to delete the song with the red X in the top right corner of your submission (during the remixing stage)?