Looking for help regarding performing live.

i feel like the stage is the only place i'm truly at home. which sucks because i don't get to play live very often.

i agree with a lot of what TheMusiC said. confidence is key. the very first live gig i played i was nervous as hell... for about the first song. once i got past the jitters, i had a hell of a time just showing off and being an arrogant cock-- and people love it.

whenever my band is getting ready to play, my band mates are always nervous as hell, and it shows. they usually get over it after the first couple of songs. but as for me, i can't fucking wait to get out there and make eye contact with some totally hot chick while i'm wailing away and shit. or playing along with my friend strykerhorse when he's making up some shit on the spot. there's not a thing like it in the world.

then it's over, and you go back to your normal, pathetic life. you never want it to end.

i could totally go for that lifestyle. even if i never made it big, just driving around the country in a beat up shitty ass van with 4 of my best friends. good times.

Ok, you want to see how a sweet live electronic act goes? Then look at this guy, everything is done live. Despite the power going out at one point he pulls off the perfect manuever to get things pumping again, a huge-ass drop. Anyways, check it out to see what it looks like:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=758207553389565742&hl=en

P.S. - High points are:

Another One Bites the Dust Remix

The build-up for the Untitled DnB track

Heebie Jeebies