Cyber Nations: Google Maps based Browser Game

supremespleen

So I finally have enough money to buy stuff...

After of course I lost all access to the game for like two weeks.

What happened there?

Ah well, I'm enjoying my new bank.

Haven't had any problems, myself, with accessing the site.

Just got my harbor and now I'm looking for someone with gold and lead to trade.

Nation - Bobolonia

Ruler - Oddllama

Team - Orange (The color of my original Llama Lovers' Society shirts)

Resources - Uranium & Water (I'd say that's a nice combo...)

So what's next?

First, register at our off-site forum. I don't have any aid slots available, but I'm sure one of the higher-ups (bones_221, Airwalker, Olrad, etc.) would be glad to give you some aid. Make sure you put "OCA" as an alliance affiliation, so that you appear on this list.

There is a lot of strategy involved in the early days of a nation. If there is anything in red in the "Private Nation Messages" area at the top of your nation profile, fix that first. After that, you need to just buy infrastructure like you life depends on it. Also, search for trade partners and fill your trades up. Read this area of the CyberNations forums, there is a lot of information there.

Just created a nation, only a day old.

Nation: Republic of Denken

Ruler: Relative

Resources: Fish and Wheat

Team Colour: Orange

Welcome to the OCA! As advertised, I've sent you a complementary new member aid package.

It says that this aid package "would put the sender into more than $500 in debt."

Welcome to the OCA! As advertised, I've sent you a complementary new member aid package.

It says that this aid package "would put the sender into more than $500 in debt."

Try it tomorrow. :lol:

Nation - Bobolonia

Ruler - Oddllama

Team - Orange (The color of my original Llama Lovers' Society shirts)

Resources - Uranium & Water (I'd say that's a nice combo...)

So what's next?

First, register at our off-site forum. I don't have any aid slots available, but I'm sure one of the higher-ups (bones_221, Airwalker, Olrad, etc.) would be glad to give you some aid. Make sure you put "OCA" as an alliance affiliation, so that you appear on this list.

There is a lot of strategy involved in the early days of a nation. If there is anything in red in the "Private Nation Messages" area at the top of your nation profile, fix that first. After that, you need to just buy infrastructure like you life depends on it. Also, search for trade partners and fill your trades up. Read this area of the CyberNations forums, there is a lot of information there.

I posted here. Is that the off-site forum?

Fixed!

Your nation's crop output has recently surged. Option 1: Destroy the crops in order to keep from flooding the market. Population happiness -2, Citizen income +$10.00

Option 2: Allow the crops to be harvested and sent to the market. Population happiness +2, Citizen income -$10.00

Would this raise the overall income output by 10, or would it be 10/person?

Fixed!

Your nation's crop output has recently surged. Option 1: Destroy the crops in order to keep from flooding the market. Population happiness -2, Citizen income +$10.00

Option 2: Allow the crops to be harvested and sent to the market. Population happiness +2, Citizen income -$10.00

Would this raise the overall income output by 10, or would it be 10/person?

It would mean each person makes an additional $10/day, for about a month.

Try it tomorrow. :lol:

Ok, now its threatening me that if I don't cancel the aid package it will ban me.

• 2 weeks later...