Cyber Nations: Google Maps based Browser Game

supremespleen

Is everything going well for everyone?

Any issues, happenings, or problems?

It's smooth sailing. Nothing much happening except the occasional trade agreement drop and then having to look for another replacement. Those new national wonders are absurdly expensive. Then again, I'm doing the 15% tax plan, so my people get what they pay for.

I don't believe I know him. It's hard to know everyone in IRON though. It's a pretty big alliance.

Oh and by the way; Olrad, a member of your alliance, is going to get his nation deleted in about six hours due to inactivity. If you know him you might want to give him a heads up. I believe some of you are trading with him, so you might lose your trades when he gets deleted. I'm lookin' at you, MarioRPG.

Wow, I didn't realize that there were this many CN'ers on OCR.

You guys ever think about opening an embassy with IRON? I'll get you the link to the forums and all that if you're interested.

My Nation

I have a mate in IRON. Smedricksman.

I know Strike911 is in IRON still, as am I:

http://cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=29868

Also, I'm somewhat sad that GWII didn't happen. :(

I don't believe I know him. It's hard to know everyone in IRON though. It's a pretty big alliance.

Oh and by the way; Olrad, a member of your alliance, is going to get his nation deleted in about six hours due to inactivity. If you know him you might want to give him a heads up. I believe some of you are trading with him, so you might lose your trades when he gets deleted. I'm lookin' at you, MarioRPG.

Thanks for the heads-up, bdftesla. I just emailed our man Olrad about the issue.

It sounds interesting, though the google maps thing almost edges into creepiness if you think of people spying on your or something.

Actually, anymore the map feature just shows where you placed you nation. It used to be that you could see other nations within 500 miles of your own, provided that they were of the same strength level, but that feature was too much for their servers, I guess. So for the most part it been disabled...which kind of defeats the purpose of the google maps feature to begin with.