Cyber Nations: Google Maps based Browser Game

supremespleen

I'm confused. I had like, four messages telling me I had trade requests (including Smedricks and Necn), but when I go to the trade screen, the only trade agreement I can choose from is Bliz. Did everyone pull their's out on me, or am I missing something?

I'm confused. I had like, four messages telling me I had trade requests (including Smedricks and Necn), but when I go to the trade screen, the only trade agreement I can choose from is Bliz. Did everyone pull their's out on me, or am I missing something?

Similar thing happened to me last night, some sort of glitch, I guess.

BTW, what team is everyone? I'm green at the moment, though may be looking to change to find easier trade opportunities.

Similar thing happened to me last night, some sort of glitch, I guess.

BTW, what team is everyone? I'm green at the moment, though may be looking to change to find easier trade opportunities.

I think a lot of OCR people are orange. I count seven oranges (spleen, me, Foxx, Necn, Smedricks, Raenok, and bliz), one green (you), one blue (Pelto), and one none (phthisis).

Also, if one wants to resubmit those trade requests... that'd be great, although I think everyone is full up right now.

EDIT: I wish, I wish, I wish that the maps played a bigger part. It'd be nice if you could see all the markers for your team, or everyone on your saved nations list.

I was just browsing through their forum and found the thread about the flags. Seems that they don't want to have the burden of thousands of custom flags on their servers. Many have suggested that they just allow direct linking from imageshack, photobucket, etc, which would solve that problem. But the admins insist that all flags would still have to be approved before being displayed. They would need a team of mods for that, but I guess they don't want any.

So for the time being, I guess it's no personal flags, which sucks because mine is a good one.

Archaflagbig.jpg

I suggest OCR makes their own alliance. Even if all of you are all new, it's better this way because you make yourself sovereign, instead of binding yourself to the will of the veteran alliances, who like to twist the minds of new members to their own ways. OCR has the manpower to prosper within itself. Another suggestion, start all OCR members in a bigger team color (NOT pink, black, maroon, or yellow which are all new colors). Looks like orange is the main color. Get some trades going with ALL OCR members, then make a switch to a new team color to try to gain control of that team's senate.

In Cybernations news, the Legion (purple alliance, former NPO ally) has declared war on the NPO (red alliance, one I'm in).

Oh and to answer the question above me: Yeah, double resources doesn't stack so make sure you have something different. Check out the CN wiki, it's filled with good info on how to play. Everyone should keep pumping money into infra and purchase some land every now and then.

You should also create forums offsite of OCR, because you'll need it for diplomacy and you'll need the admin powers to control the board. Most CN alliances use their own website (if they own it) or Invisionfree boards. Alas, I'm devoted to the NPO and I won't be joining the OCR, but if you guys want to open diplomatic relations with us, I'll gladly be the diplomat to the OCR alliance, if it's created.

Just threw together a list of nations that were mentioned in this thread, see the first post.

I can run an IF board, or get us an IRC channel. We should also work on ways we can all trade with each other, that way, we don't have to worry about people bailing out on us, etc.

For any new members, start around Cuba, South America, Dominican Republic. It would be keen if we could take one area for ourselves.

And Falchion, be our representative.

I'm just beginning to play around. For easy access, you can look up each of our teams and add them to your "saved nations" list(it's one of the options on the left side). Here's my complete info:

Ruler: Necn5

Nation: Darkwind

Trade: Aluminum and Fish

Just threw together a list of nations that were mentioned in this thread, see the first post.

I can run an IF board, or get us an IRC channel. We should also work on ways we can all trade with each other, that way, we don't have to worry about people bailing out on us, etc.

For any new members, start around Cuba, South America, Dominican Republic. It would be keen if we could take one area for ourselves.

And Falchion, be our representative.

Well, unless I'm in the OCR alliance, I can't necessarily be your "representative." It's specific wording that's needed. >_> Basically, I would be the diplomat from the NPO to OCR. So I would "represent" the NPO to OCR. Catch my drift? So hard to explain. T_T

BTW: Nation name: Zhiyuan

Leader: Silhouette

Don't mind my waining strength because I'm at war with 5 nations. Sucks a lot.

I happened to get an invitation to IRON just as I was signing up in their thread. w00t, and I've only been on for a few hours.

Most alliances like to troll for newbies so they can boast about their amount of members. I personally don't like it. The NPO might do it to, but I wouldn't know because I had to go to them to sign up a few months back.

I happened to get an invitation to IRON just as I was signing up in their thread. w00t, and I've only been on for a few hours.

Most alliances like to troll for newbies so they can boast about their amount of members. I personally don't like it. The NPO might do it to, but I wouldn't know because I had to go to them to sign up a few months back.

Yeah, they offered me $10,000 and I'm skeptical as to whether they'll actually live up to that, particularly since it'd be so expensive to recruit new members. There's also at least two dozen nations out of 265 who don't look like they received such a huge sum also.

But eh, I guess you can't control the ethics of individual members.

Yeah, they offered me $10,000 and I'm skeptical as to whether they'll actually live up to that, particularly since it'd be so expensive to recruit new members. There's also at least two dozen nations out of 265 who don't look like they received such a huge sum also.

But eh, I guess you can't control the ethics of individual members.

Haha I would take the $10k and run with it. Of course you'd be attacked like no tomorrow. >_>

Wow. I just started a cyber nation today independently of this thread. Talk about a coincidence.

Anyway, I just changed to the orange team. Right now I am looking for trade partners in gold, gems, or coal (trying to get jewelry).

R: Cardinal Lustro

N: Aldebrant

T: Oil, Silver