Cyber Nations: Google Maps based Browser Game

supremespleen

Lets go make Myspace accounts.

Seriously.

Woah. Sorry for double posting, but does this offer mean that EACH link will get the nation $10,000, 10 miles etc. Because if so, I could over $50,000 within a week.

One offer per nation is the rule. You can still donate, however, and still get that bonus. I linked once, and never got the bonus. Oh well.

Seriously.

Woah. Sorry for double posting, but does this offer mean that EACH link will get the nation $10,000, 10 miles etc. Because if so, I could over $50,000 within a week.

Read the Link Offer Conditions. Also, you can't just start up a myspace or blog, it must already be well-established with regular traffic. Other than that, it's an excellent deal for new nations like us.

I might go the donation route, however.

Seriously.

Read the Link Offer Conditions. Also, you can't just start up a myspace or blog, it must already be well-established with regular traffic. Other than that, it's an excellent deal for new nations like us.

I might go the donation route, however.

I think I'll wait for any donations until I'm sure I won't forget about the game within the next week.

I think Supremespleen can get credit for posting the link here at OCR. :lol:

He really deserves it though; he's referred like 20 people to the game.

How's that 'Great War' shaping up Falchion? The CN forums sure move fast. There's so much praise, condemnation, and accusation in any given thread I cannot make heads or tails of it.

Stupid offer conditions. I never (repeat: NEVER) read the fine print. I think that's why I owe Thief my soul and 115% of everything I ever gain (there'd better be at least twelve people that get that reference).

I wouldn't mind spending $5 to get the bonus from the donation. $5 is only lunch for a little over two days, so it wouldn't impact me THAT much. And yes, supremespleen should definitely get the referral credit for the OCR troup.

And Dark Omen, supremespleen (apparently) is working on setting up an OCR alliance (dubbed the 'OCA' I believe). In the meantime, just save everyone in the first post of this thread in your "Saved Nations." At least, that's what I did. Also, I followed Falchion's advice and put "Member of OCA" in my bio. It doesn't do anything yet, though...

NOTICE TO ALL THOSE THINKING ABOUT DONATING

Do NOT donate until later. Later on infrastructure and everything else becomes more expensive, so to get more bang for your buck, donate later.

To answer a question about the Great War: I'm being hit hard, but the NPO is lasting against all odds. The only major alliances we need to take out are LUE, GATO, GGA, and maybe the NAAC (but the NAAC sucks so they're not important.)

Oh, putting "member of OCA" won't do anything physically, it just identifies you as a member when other people read it. Official memberlists have to be kept by the actual alliance.

Do NOT donate until later. Later on infrastructure and everything else becomes more expensive, so to get more bang for your buck, donate later.

To answer a question about the Great War: I'm being hit hard, but the NPO is lasting against all odds. The only major alliances we need to take out are LUE, GATO, GGA, and maybe the NAAC (but the NAAC sucks so they're not important.)

You forgot that the Legion joined the war.

Whats scary is the fact that the global radiation is currently at 3.00.Which is the max..it increases by 0.02% every time a nuclear warhead is fired.Heres the scary part:It only counts for a week,then it resets itself.

150 nukes were fired and were only in the middle of the week.

It's pretty lame. I did the offer in which you link to CN, stuck it on the site in my sig, sent the correct e-mail.

I still haven't recieved the reward. Think I could mention this thread? I suppose I will, as I'd really like this cash.

(edit: sent another, complained of e-mail glitch)

Anyway, we have an alliance as far as I am concerned. I haven't had the opportunity to post about it in the CN forums yet, but I will. I don't think there is any huge rush, especially as we are all peaceful nations right now.

Tomorrow, I am leaving for a two-three day vacation out of state where I won't have net access. After that, I will do everything to make us official, i.e., reg us a forum, IRC channel, and post about us.

Or, if you're made of cash (which I'm certainly not), you can donate both now AND later (since you can do it monthly).

Yeah they did, and now they're at peace again, if I understand correctly.

At the time of the post, we already had Peace with the Legion, ODN, and CSF.

EDIT: And now there's a FULL ceasefire with everyone.

And to answer someone's concern about accepting IRON's proposal and being in the OCA: You can't be in both alliances at the same time. I'm sure you would face expulsion from IRON, and probably the same from the OCA once it gets its rules set.

I have basic rules written, but not typed. Essentially, it's common sense things like, don't go to war without talking to all of us, protect alliance members if necessary, try to trade with alliance members, if an alliance member is starving drop your stuff and help them.

It's all nicely written, but it's not typed up and I'm leaving now.

See you all in three days. Don't do anything drastic without me.