Cyber Nations: Google Maps based Browser Game

supremespleen

As the new Director of Internal Affairs, I must request that all messages pertaining to the security of your individual nations and the alliance as a whole be sent via the OverClocked Alliance Headquarters found here. This will help to ensure that any sensitive information regarding the actions and procedures of the OverClocked Alliance will remain within the OCA. Thank you.

So I wanna... "take over management" of a nearby, smaller nation. After all, OCA must thrive, and for that, we may have to eventually load warm fuzzies into long-range battle cannons.

Where should I go to propose starting a war with a nation? Who's approval do I need?

Anyway, here is my target's info. He is, overall, weaker then me. How do you think his strength of 24.6 wull fare against my own of 25.2? Also, I have 74 soldiers, 37 deployed and 37 defending and a DEFCON level of 2. How should I proceed in winning this hostile takeover? I've never fought before and only recently changed the war/peacetime status.

So, what I'm asking is, how should I proceed?

Long live the OCA!

(BTW, is there a standard greeting/farewell note?)

EDIT: *sigh* nevermind, I got some infra and land and military for Etereal and I guess I out ranked them. They're gone. Anyway, I'd still like to know how to proceed in a situation like this.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=9759

Shouldn't you guys be listed here?

And CE, how do you only have 25 nation strength? :?

Edit: What happened to the nations list in the first post? I don't even know where any of you guys are on CN.

Our alliance is not an open one, so we have not actively sought publicity yet. We are still in the process of producing insignia to self-identify.

This is the most accurate way to identify the current members of OCA at this time: http://www.cybernations.net/stats_ranking_alliances.asp?Alliance=OCA

Again, our headquarters is located here: http://z6.invisionfree.com/OCA_Headquarters

supremespleen: Get on the ball with the first post! We need links to our HQ, our charter, our in-game roster, and instructions on how to join the OCA, stat! :wink:

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=29836

Who's Aldebrant, and how the hell does he have 46 efficiency? I have 22 efficiency and I'm way ahead of even supremespleen.

I have the same efficiency as he does. *shrug* I don't really get what's so surprising about it. Also, it appears that Aldebrant would be Cardinal Lustro, if you look at the ruler name. =P

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Cyber_Nations/index.php?showtopic=9759

Shouldn't you guys be listed here?

And CE, how do you only have 25 nation strength? :?

Edit: What happened to the nations list in the first post? I don't even know where any of you guys are on CN.

Our alliance is not an open one, so we have not actively sought publicity yet. We are still in the process of producing insignia to self-identify.

This is the most accurate way to identify the current members of OCA at this time: http://www.cybernations.net/stats_ranking_alliances.asp?Alliance=OCA

Again, our headquarters is located here: http://z6.invisionfree.com/OCA_Headquarters

supremespleen: Get on the ball with the first post! We need links to our HQ, our charter, our in-game roster, and instructions on how to join the OCA, stat! :wink:

Sorry. I've been busy with real life stuff. Actually, you're good with this, I'm gonna give you admin powers on the board.

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=29836

Who's Aldebrant, and how the hell does he have 46 efficiency? I have 22 efficiency and I'm way ahead of even supremespleen.

I have the same efficiency as he does. *shrug* I don't really get what's so surprising about it. Also, it appears that Aldebrant would be Cardinal Lustro, if you look at the ruler name. =P

Yeah... I did the donation thing. I know Falchion said its better to do it later on when tech and infra start to cost a ton, but I decided it was equally helpful to do it at the start of the game because it propels you ahead the equivalent of several days in time. :wink:

Okay, a new system for tracking alliance members has been implemented today. Under "Edit My Nation" there is now an option for "Alliance Affiliation." Go to "Specify Other" and enter "OCA." If you have trouble making this work, try doing it in Internet Explorer instead.

Okay, a new system for tracking alliance members has been implemented today. Under "Edit My Nation" there is now an option for "Alliance Affiliation." Go to "Specify Other" and enter "OCA." If you have trouble making this work, try doing it in Internet Explorer instead.

Thank God. The coaLUEtion has been cheating and every member has been putting every alliance that's in their group down in their nation bio, so it appears that the NPO is really weak, when in reality, we're near number 1 again.

Ah, nice. This makes it much easier.

Hey, I'm Bladiator, I joined your little alliance. Yay!

Thank God. The coaLUEtion has been cheating and every member has been putting every alliance that's in their group down in their nation bio, so it appears that the NPO is really weak, when in reality, we're near number 1 again.

Oh man, I didn't realize LUE had a group on here ... glad I found OCR first otherwise I would have been torn. LUE is such a guilty pleasure.

Sorry. I've been busy with real life stuff. Actually, you're good with this, I'm gonna give you admin powers on the board.

Don't worry, it's cool. Adminship would be helpful for housekeeping and organizational purposes. It does kind of make sense for the Foreign Relations position to come with adminship anyway.

Hey, I'm Bladiator, I joined your little alliance. Yay!

Welcome man. Go ahead and register at our off-site forums.

Hmm. Apparently your national religion can change from time to time. My people were giving +1 happiness to Christianity, but now they want Allah (-1 happiness until I change it). I didn't know religion and government changed randomly. Interesting.

Hmm. Apparently your national religion can change from time to time. My people were giving +1 happiness to Christianity, but now they want Allah (-1 happiness until I change it). I didn't know religion and government changed randomly. Interesting.

Ah geez, I like being no religion commies.

Ah geez, I like being no religion commies.

Yeah, I found that a little annoying at first. But hey, now that I've found what makes da peoples happy, I the ruler of a revolutionary government created by a bunch of jewish celts from Monaco, in SE Alaska. Now there's variety for ya. :wink:

Yeah, I found that a little annoying at first. But hey, now that I've found what makes da peoples happy, I the ruler of a revolutionary government created by a bunch of jewish celts from Monaco, in SE Alaska. Now there's variety for ya. :wink:

Wow, you and I have the same government/religion combination.