The Sig_shoppe returns

Maco70

I'm not even close to being the best sig maker. My work has constant flaws, especially when it comes to integrating text. I'm still learning and developing my own style, but thanks for the compliment giga. Dew is the one who totally deserves title of uber sig guy. ;)

Manic Cinq, tossing filters together is never a good idea. Reason being that it is so blatantly obvious that you've done so. Like Douli said, it is experimentation and personal touches. Realize that there are many ways to skin a cat when it comes to photoshop.

Speaking of fonts, for a very long time now I've been having a hard time trying to figure out how to add a border to tiny text (or any text) like the bitmap fonts used in doulifée's badges. example:

winter2k6v2wi0.png

[whine]I use GIMP, but it should still be possible, right? And before you say "google tutorials", I already have.

I need an idea of how the process works and I haven't found tutorials that help with my specific problem.[/whine]

I just found the perfect background, and made a nice simple sig that I can make better with time...

You can put a stroke around the text, preferrably a very brigfht color so that the text becomes more readable. Those lens flares are well placed though.

Also, for some reason it looks awfully familiar...

I just found the perfect background, and made a nice simple sig that I can make better with time...

You can put a stroke around the text, preferrably a very brigfht color so that the text becomes more readable. Those lens flares are well placed though.

Also, for some reason it looks awfully familiar...

Wow, thanks for the tip!

I'll try that.

I'd like to request a new sig.

Favorite colors are dark blue or dark green or dark black.

I want the words "Thoughts of You" printed somewhere on the sig as well as Contricity on some other place.

Could include any of the following:

The infamous "+1"

Black Gibson SG :P

Characters from Final Fantasy 7-9

White Ninja

The Cheat from HomeStarRunner

MSN/MySpace logo

PedoBear from 4chan/Four More Years

Snow/flakes

a cross?

Ok, that should be enough. If I think of anything else, I'll add it to the list but I think that's enough to make a good sig for now. Thanks.

I want the words "Thoughts of You" printed somewhere on the sig as well as Contricity on some other place.

The infamous "+1"

White Ninja

MSN/MySpace logo

Snow/flakes

a cross?

Ok, that should be enough. If I think of anything else, I'll add it to the list but I think that's enough to make a good sig for now. Thanks.

Wrong thread; But someone here might help you anyway.

http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41441

The infamous "+1"

White Ninja

MSN/MySpace logo

Snow/flakes

a cross?

Wrong thread; But someone here might help you anyway.

http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=41441

Thanks.

I wouldn't mind a new sig. Something to do with guitars (preferably acoustic). If it could somehow be given a celtic feel that would be cool, though it's not absolutely necessary, and I don't know how you'd accomplish that visually. It's a minor thing, so if you don't have any immediate ideas for how to do it, don't worry about it.

No text other than "Geoffrey Taucer." Font should be relatively plain.

I wouldn't mind a new sig. Something to do with guitars (preferably acoustic). If it could somehow be given a celtic feel that would be cool, though it's not absolutely necessary, and I don't know how you'd accomplish that visually. It's a minor thing, so if you don't have any immediate ideas for how to do it, don't worry about it.

No text other than "Geoffrey Taucer." Font should be relatively plain.

Wrong thread, but has a guy living in the celtic belt, i can give it a try.

• 2 weeks later...