The Sig_shoppe returns

Maco70

My bad for the mistypo :)

i feel a bit insulted for using a bland font :-P

blackperduecopykl7.png

<3 <3

Can someone make me a sig too with this little guy: yayapr4.jpg

and this as a backdrop (you can make this any color to fit the color of the tiger): OrchestraOnStage.jpg

EDIT: I would like it to use this quote by JigginJonT- " If orchestral music were cancer, Blakey would be a combination of chemotherapy, radiation, and touched by an angel"

Okay, here's what I'm thinking: Amaterasu in front, in all her glory. Then, Mario in back of her, looking all dramatic. Just my name in front, and something clever, a little one liner about Mario and Amaterasu. It could be a pun about my name (either one, heh) or something to do with the hillarious idea of Mario and Amaterasu together. If there isn't enough room for either of those, just leave it blank. Thanks for at least looking at it and considering it :)

AmaterasuRoar.jpg

KirbyCookMario.jpg

Okay, here's what I'm thinking: Amaterasu in front, in all her glory. Then, Mario in back of her, looking all dramatic. Just my name in front, and something clever, a little one liner about Mario and Amaterasu. It could be a pun about my name (either one, heh) or something to do with the hillarious idea of Mario and Amaterasu together. If there isn't enough room for either of those, just leave it blank. Thanks for at least looking at it and considering it :)

Seeing as you requested your sig a while ago but no one's had a go at it, thought I might as well give it a go. To be honest, I'd wait for one from Doulifée or something and use this one as more of a placeholder haha (this one's kind of a rush job). Didn't use the pictures you provided.

ammsig-1.jpg

EDIT: Oh yeh, I'd actually started your sig then left to go somewhere. When I got back, you'd posted your suggestions but since I was almost done, figured I'd just finish it and see what you thought.

okay, uncle Anso wants a sig plz! :)

I'm thinking MilkmanConspiracy.jpg

Make it creepy and fit the text "I am the Milkman. My milk is delicious."

or, if you're really bored, do something pretty with pixels with my name and loads of colors. No pictures. A bit like bummerdudes sig a while back. It was soo pwetty :)

a combination of

40moak0.png

and that awesome pixelish one.

Or anything that looks cel shaded.

..actually I just want bummerdude-love on this one

okay, uncle Anso wants a sig plz! :)

I'm thinkingMake it creepy and fit the text "I am the Milkman. My milk is delicious."

or, if you're really bored, do something pretty with pixels with my name and loads of colors. No pictures. A bit like bummerdudes sig a while back. It was soo pwetty :)

Not sure if this will be to your liking but have a quick look anyway.

anothersssig.jpg

If anyone finds themselves some time, I would like a signature with these two images combined somehow (feel free to be creative):

Edward.jpg

ghido.jpg

The ghido image is probably too large for a signature, so it may need to be altered somehow. Unfortunately, I know absolutely nothing about how to do that -- if it is too difficult let me know. Also, if anyone has other ideas for a signature related to my handle, feel free to surprise me...I just want a custom sig at the end of this (even though my Wingless quote makes me laugh).

Edit: Took the time to host files myself -- I was being lazy yesterday.