The Sig_shoppe returns

Maco70

I did search before asking this, just so you know, sorry if this actually was addressed...

But can anyone suggest a program that would be good for sig-making (I don't plan to pay major dollars for image creation software when I will probably only use it for sigs)? May be a stupid question, but I honestly don't know what software, or even if I did, the version/edition of software to get. I'd like to make a high-quality custom sig (I don't plan to use video game characters or other internet images), but don't really need it for anything besides that. I can buy software, but I'm leary about a price-point over US$40.00

(Again, sorry, but I'd really like to make a sig of my own, not to question your 1337 sigmanship [or sigwomanship, but it doesn't quite roll off the tongue as well], but I'd like to try my hand at it)

liek omg k thnx1

I did search before asking this, just so you know, sorry if this actually was addressed...

But can anyone suggest a program that would be good for sig-making (I don't plan to pay major dollars for image creation software when I will probably only use it for sigs)? May be a stupid question, but I honestly don't know what software, or even if I did, the version/edition of software to get. I'd like to make a high-quality custom sig (I don't plan to use video game characters or other internet images), but don't really need it for anything besides that. I can buy software, but I'm leary about a price-point over US$40.00

(Again, sorry, but I'd really like to make a sig of my own, not to question your 1337 sigmanship [or sigwomanship, but it doesn't quite roll off the tongue as well], but I'd like to try my hand at it)

liek omg k thnx1

http://www.gimp.org/

Just wondering, the sig_shoppe accepting stuff from random newcomers?

Why, yes we do.

what on earth do you think made me start with sigmaking in the first place?

making my own sigs that's what

plus that I was afraid to make a sig request in the unmod sig thread ;_;

I would like to request Nicholas' sig...in Megaman Zero form, and saying "There's only the road ahead, and my feet are restless" instead of that thing he has.

Don't disappoint me, now :3

4vil76b.gif

this? it's coop work, so it's probably better to ask the creator of the sig itself.

Also i recommend you to have your own sig rather than modifying an existing one.

*Sigh*

Had this typed out and everything, then the window decided to close... (So if this message seems [insert adjective here], it's probably because I don't want to put in the same description I did before having it disappear mysteriously) u_u;

Anyway, I decided to make some custom calligraphy lettering for my screenname for the sig, but the problem (especially when I tried copperplate) was that when I try to do anything besides pixel-by-pixel work, I can't put in the fine tuning I want to do, but when doing it pixel-by-pixel, when I zoom back to regular size, everything looks rough (It looks great otherwise, but you can still easily tell where pixels end in more diagonal areas), especially the one-pixel thick lines. I refuse to use a set of lettering made by someone else, for various reasons, so don't suggest any unless it is to show an example of what you mean. What I need are suggestions on how to make the lines look smooth, and since this is pretty much the only sig topic around, what better place to ask?

*Sigh*

Had this typed out and everything, then the window decided to close... (So if this message seems [insert adjective here], it's probably because I don't want to put in the same description I did before having it disappear mysteriously) u_u;

Anyway, I decided to make some custom calligraphy lettering for my screenname for the sig, but the problem (especially when I tried copperplate) was that when I try to do anything besides pixel-by-pixel work, I can't put in the fine tuning I want to do, but when doing it pixel-by-pixel, when I zoom back to regular size, everything looks rough (It looks great otherwise, but you can still easily tell where pixels end in more diagonal areas), especially the one-pixel thick lines. I refuse to use a set of lettering made by someone else, for various reasons, so don't suggest any unless it is to show an example of what you mean. What I need are suggestions on how to make the lines look smooth, and since this is pretty much the only sig topic around, what better place to ask?

i don't know really what software you use, but there is probably some aliasing option somewhere.