The Sig_shoppe returns

Maco70

sure not a problem. i will do a lot of images and post em like i said and see what u think. right now i'm trying to figure out the sword part :S or i should say trying to draw one and not make it stupid looking lol

Just remember that extra decorations are not required. But if you can make them fit and look cool, then I'm all for it. ^_^

My name on AIM: Enta no Kamisama

If you feel like it, send me a message.

By the way, I just checked out all of your images in the old Sig Shoppe. SWEETNESS yo!

Just remember that extra decorations are not required. But if you can make them fit and look cool, then I'm all for it. ^_^

My name on AIM: Enta no Kamisama

If you feel like it, send me a message.

By the way, I just checked out all of your images in the old Sig Shoppe. SWEETNESS yo!

thanks for the feed back and i sent ya a message on here but i'm going to post the sigs here as well.

1:Zoltan1.jpg

2:Zoltan2.png

3:Zoltan3.png

i have now ran out of ideas lol

I replied to your PM. Thanks a lot yo. I like these proto-types. I gave all my specifics in the reply to your PM.

Let me see if I can find some more examples of exactly what I'd like. I've got to get it tuned finely so I'm gonna be pretty picky. Sorry.

I do want the ZOLTAN part to be big and THE LEGENDARY ADVENTURES OF to be small because the name of the band will basically be just ZOLTAN. The size ratio that I had in my boring black and white thing is about how I'd like it. Also I'd like it all to fit around the words instead of having lots of space for pictures(because it's more of a band logo than a sig).

Thanks again dragon soul ^_^

THIS is it! I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner!

logo.jpg

I don't care about the piece of metal in the back ground but if you could make the text and color of the letters look like that RYGAR and combine it with the layout of my original, I'd have EXACTLY what I wanted! Oh sweet! I don't suppose it's possible for you to make something like that is it? It looks like the letters are made out of slightly rusted gold and that's PERFECT!

That's pretty darn nice. As promised, I shall use it as my sig and put your name under it. ^_^ To be honest, it's not my DREAM SIG, but it's freaking nice, so I'll use this one until I can get the one I'm imagining. Probably, the job that I requested requires a full on computer graphics artist to make letters that look all 3D texturized like that. Thanks a lot Dragon Soul. Keep in touch and don't leave the Sig Shoppe!

^____________^

That's pretty darn nice. As promised, I shall use it as my sig and put your name under it. ^_^ To be honest, it's not my DREAM SIG, but it's freaking nice, so I'll use this one until I can get the one I'm imagining. Probably, the job that I requested requires a full on computer graphics artist to make letters that look all 3D texturized like that. Thanks a lot Dragon Soul. Keep in touch and don't leave the Sig Shoppe!

^____________^

i am happy that u like it. i have some software i need to install and all that. i need to sit here and install em and learn how to use it lol and i wont leave the shop. i love making things and it's so much fun ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While looking through the DS shelves in a gamestory, I looked at the cover of Gunpey and thought "I'd sig that". And so I did.

2w7pclx.png

Though I'm done with my sig (below) I still feel as if there is something I can do to improve it...anybody have any suggestions?

Maybe brush the grey bar on top a little, but otherwise there' not much to improve on it. It's purpose is to provide information and look slick and smooth, if you just add more then it will look forced and overdone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...