The Sig_shoppe returns

Maco70

a come back is planned? i remember seeing bummer evolving anyway :)

Haha, no, with a 40 hour work-week, I'm too busy for a comeback.

Hell, I had a "commissioned" sig from months ago, couldve made about $5, which is decent in internet-monies, but I didn't have the time.

Point is, I was SO better than Bummer for a couple of months back when he was a signoob.

Course, he kicks my ass now :(

http://home.comcast.net/~eternalzero/ssbb.rar

Feel free to put this in the sig shoppe, but all of the sigs in there have my logo on them. If that isn't a problem then consider this my contribution to make up for all the time I've neglected the ol' shoppe. Feel free to use these but please don't edit them.

From the Rate that Sig thread in Offtop.

Requesting friendlyhunter, 'cause he was the artist which gave me the sig in the first place. Could you possibly put 'amarriedmegaphone' -and- that 'excuuuuuuse me princess!' in the same pic? On both sides vertically? Just thought that'd be appropriately amusing.

Requesting friendlyhunter, 'cause he was the artist which gave me the sig in the first place. Could you possibly put 'amarriedmegaphone' -and- that 'excuuuuuuse me princess!' in the same pic? On both sides vertically? Just thought that'd be appropriately amusing.

I would say "wrong thread"

But I just don't care anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

303jl91.png

Managed to save this one before I nuke my account at my old home computer. My nephews really needs the space.

1r89ki.png

A completely voluntary request on my part, where the person in question wanted to stay with the sig he had currently. That's where the Shoppe comes in!

I would say "wrong thread"

But I just don't care anymore.

We should either merge or delete the Offtop sigmaker thread, it's pointless to have one for contributions and one for requests since they're in the same forum now.

The Rate thread should stay the same though.

Alright, I want something new. Same theme though, lioness with my handle. Make old new again. I've had the same theme forever but want a new twist. Please PM me any final stuff if any of you take this on since sometime work keeps me away for days at a time and will see it faster that way.

Thanks to anyone who wants to give it a shot.

• 2 weeks later...

Just passing by.

2005g2d.png

2s6vb4y.png

15qxhue.png

Alright, I want something new. Same theme though, lioness with my handle. Make old new again. I've had the same theme forever but want a new twist. Please PM me any final stuff if any of you take this on since sometime work keeps me away for days at a time and will see it faster that way.

Thanks to anyone who wants to give it a shot.

Interesting.

• 2 weeks later...