The Sig_shoppe returns

Maco70

Seeing as I'm frequenting these forums a little more often again, and I've lost the other two sigs made for me (A Sonic one by CapnHulk, and an especially nice Eternal Darkness one from Lizz), if someone would like to make me a sig incorporating elements from symphonic black metal or Eternal Darkness, or both, I would be grateful.

I'd be more than happy to find pictures to work with if anybody shows interest.

Seeing as I'm frequenting these forums a little more often again, and I've lost the other two sigs made for me (A Sonic one by CapnHulk, and an especially nice Eternal Darkness one from Lizz), if someone would like to make me a sig incorporating elements from symphonic black metal or Eternal Darkness, or both, I would be grateful.

I'd be more than happy to find pictures to work with if anybody shows interest.

didn't find anything from eternal darkness worth working with, but i used chtulhu instead:

chtulhuum0.png

Nice, I like it. Thanks, Doulifée.

Once I remember my photobucket password, it'll suffix my trolls and nonsense.

edit: I don't see it under my post. I thought it would apply to all of my previous posts. If I'm doing something wrong, I'll figure it out later.

Nice, I like it. Thanks, Doulifée.

Once I remember my photobucket password, it'll suffix my trolls and nonsense.

edit: I don't see it under my post. I thought it would apply to all of my previous posts. If I'm doing something wrong, I'll figure it out later.

BEHOLD

AND SOME ADDITIONAL FILLOUT LETTERS

• 3 months later...
requests go in this thread

That thread can might as well go into purgatory. The only thing that used to separate these two threads from another was that they were placed in two different forums. True, the Sig Shoppe leans more towards free donations, while the sigmaker thread is for specific requests, but since there are so many people confusing them both then I rather not care any longer.

also Jaybell what in the name of the lord did you have in mind for that garfield comic?

That thread can might as well go into purgatory. The only thing that used to separate these two threads from another was that they were placed in two different forums. True, the Sig Shoppe leans more towards free donations, while the sigmaker thread is for specific requests, but since there are so many people confusing them both then I rather not care any longer.

also Jaybell what in the name of the lord did you have in mind for that garfield comic?

Whoops! Didn't realize there was a difference between the two. Sorry! :(

But uh, I didn't really know what exactly I had in mind? I just kinda looked at it and went "that would be an amazing sig". Then I posted here.

Hell, even if you just put in a text balloon with Jaybell in it, that'd be fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...