The Sig_shoppe returns

Maco70

I have some contributions that I want to be uploaded, and since Maco hasn't responded to my PM yet I'll post them here too.

OSHIT!

I knew there was something I forgot to do. Sorry.

Bummerdude's and Newcomer BlackDragonSoul's sigs have been uploaded.

PS: BDS, awesome job for a first time, never mind for paint. Keep it up. :)

I have some contributions that I want to be uploaded, and since Maco hasn't responded to my PM yet I'll post them here too.

OSHIT!

I knew there was something I forgot to do. Sorry.

Bummerdude's and Newcomer BlackDragonSoul's sigs have been uploaded.

PS: BDS, awesome job for a first time, never mind for paint. Keep it up. :)

thanks for the nice feed back. i'll see wat else i have on this computer to mess with :P

Have you done anything at all with the original pic except for the text and the border?

Why does that bother you?

Personally, I think sig making should involve more than just taking a picture and then putting your name on it. You have hundreds of possibilities of what to do with the original pic, if only changing the colors a little or combining it with an another image.

But there are always exceptions, some images will only get worse if you tamper with it, and sometimes you can make great sigs by just cropping your favorite part of it. And since BDS could only use Paint, the possibilities of what to do are few. It looked simple at the first glance, but since it was made of a comic, the joke would have been lost if you had done anything with the original image, so leaving it as it is might have been a good choice.

I guess I apologize for my comment.

Sigs by blackdragonsoul and bummerdude uploaded.

Thanks.

Have you done anything at all with the original pic except for the text and the border?

Why does that bother you?

Personally, I think sig making should involve more than just taking a picture and then putting your name on it. You have hundreds of possibilities of what to do with the original pic, if only changing the colors a little or combining it with an another image.

But there are always exceptions, some images will only get worse if you tamper with it, and sometimes you can make great sigs by just cropping your favorite part of it. And since BDS could only use Paint, the possibilities of what to do are few. It looked simple at the first glance, but since it was made of a comic, the joke would have been lost if you had done anything with the original image, so leaving it as it is might have been a good choice.

I guess I apologize for my comment.

Sigs by blackdragonsoul and bummerdude uploaded.

Thanks.

it's all good. i'll get better stuff some day lol. every one has there point of veiw. i really don't take things to heart. so every thing is all good :D

For now, this.

shoppesilentuj3.png

Uploaded.

PS: Can you make a pyramid head one pretty plz? :)

I can!

shoppepyramidqx6.png

So is it possible for a note that I and probably others are willing to stick people's names on these by request by PM or AIM?

'Cuz I am and I think some could benefit from that

BAD ASS MOTHA!

Seriously, that's awesome.

As for the other thing. Go ahead. Only thing is that seems more like the sig request thread than what this thread was intended to be. Ready made sigs for the masses at any given point.

Yeahh, but if they see one and want their name on it, why not be open to that? It is still a very different thing from the request thread when they see it before it's branded to them.

BAD ASS MOTHA!

As for the other thing. Go ahead. Only thing is that seems more like the sig request thread than what this thread was intended to be. Ready made sigs for the masses at any given point.

Yeahh, but if they see one and want their name on it, why not be open to that? It is still a very different thing from the request thread when they see it before it's branded to them.

I see your point... allright.

How should we go about this?

BAD ASS MOTHA!

If photobucket's not capable of specific information for each sigmaker's directory, then a little section in the first post will probably suffice?

BAD ASS MOTHA!

If photobucket's not capable of specific information for each sigmaker's directory, then a little section in the first post will probably suffice?

Done.

I know it's poorly worded, but I am tired. So you can deal. :P

BAD ASS MOTHA!

that seems like the right idea