Does anyone here use Acoustica Mixcraft?

Just a simple question, because I know that there are plenty of FL fanboys here and many other members who swear by other DAWs.  If anything, I just want to know if I'm the one loner who uses Mixcraft.

IF you do use mixcraft, or have in the past, what are/were your thoughts on the DAW?

I have used Mixcraft 6 a bit in the past. I don't really do much with it now but I liked it enough at the time. It was much more convenient for recordings than Renoise is, but I always felt the interface was a bit too clunky. It was really tough on my eyes for long sessions with the high-contrast colors and such, too. The inbuilt instruments are actually very good, all things considered. I just felt like it took way too long to sequence things in manually, to the point where I just played things in live even though I'm a pretty awful player these days. It shipped with a lot of effects, too, but most of them sounded pretty weird to my ears. I wasn't a big fan of the included reverbs in particular.

All in all, I think it's very usable. It just needs some workflow improvements and maybe a slightly updated effects suite - though I'm sure they've done both in Mixcraft 7.