RWS 3-5: Saturday Morning is Forever

MindWanderer

Sorry I couldnt make anything, Ive been having major hardware problems. With a little luck next week I will get a new interface. Apologies to garpocalypse since I couldnt make anything decent.

Hey man no problem these things happen.  I would definitely encourage you to finish the remix when you're able.  If you need help production wise I can show you some of the techniques/stuff i've learned.  :)

Sooo this was a good round, anything above 3 entrants is a good round IMO. Great Job Everyone! So with that being said, there are great machinations afoot! Darkesword is mulling around the idea of a of a Megaman X Gauntlet and a simple post is a affirmation of interest! So, if you haven't already had a chance swing by and leave a message, why not and if you're opposed to the idea of a huge MMX Remix Style Throw-Down-To-Decide-The-Fate-Of-The-Universe...well then go crawl back under that bridge and continue to harass those billy goats gruff. 

Scores are updated, and corrected for the fact that Jorito voted for himself.  (Fortunately his third-place vote could be deduced.)

1. Tree Fort in the Clouds by Mark Sparling: 20 points
  2. Macaques and Margaritas by fxsnowy: 19 points
  3. Turtle Soup by Yoshiblade: 14 points
  4. Draculesti Hall by Jakos: 13 points

Good work all around, and again, special thanks for all the Stars who volunteered this round.  Next round signups will open shortly.

Scores are updated, and corrected for the fact that Jorito voted for himself.  (Fortunately his third-place vote could be deduced.)

1. Tree Fort in the Clouds by Mark Sparling: 20 points
  2. Macaques and Margaritas by fxsnowy: 19 points
  3. Turtle Soup by Yoshiblade: 14 points
  4. Draculesti Hall by Jakos: 13 points

Good work all around, and again, special thanks for all the Stars who volunteered this round.  Next round signups will open shortly.

Damn so close! :D

Congrats to Mark Sparling, and good job everyone, it was a fun round.