OCR03132 - 3D Pinball: Space Cadet "Inter5tellar 5a5uke 5ever"

If 5ir J 5omehow does not become 5amous, then the human race ha5 failed.

Fixed.

I've admired Sir J as a vocalist and a rapper for sometime. This has to be one of his best vocal performances. He must have had a lot of fun remixing a classic I keep hearing when my Dad played this game while I was home. And yes. The instrumentation is very well composed. Loving the brass and the reference to the Flash TV show!

Holy shit! Damn, Sir J, there are no words for how how insanely talented and incredible this is. Super funky, fitting as hell vocals that made me a fan of yours originally, and an awesome groove that is totally infectious. The play on words for space terms was great, and I loved how you were able to get in so references like Cowboy Bebop, the Enterprise, barrel rolling and especially Portal 2's reference (Spaaacccee!!). My god, Sir J, you win. Going down as possibly my favorite ReMix of the month, and the month isn't even over yet. Straight to my Ipod this goes.

• 6 months later...

Re-reviewing this one: Sir J's vocals and range are quite impressive. The lyrics remind me a little of Bowie's "Space Oddity". Great mixing, you can hear, and even feel, the amount of production on this one. The samples and live instruments are all good (the bass and brass are awesome). Great funky track, on a really interesting source.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR03132 - 3D Pinball: Space Cadet "Inter5tellar 5a5uke 5ever"
  • 1 year later...

I love this so much.

I love everything about this.

I love that not only did it pick a great source material I never would have dreamed would have remixes, but it also namedrops the title to show it off.

And I love that this is just a totally sweet wicked awesome killer 10000/10 funkalicious discothon MASTERPIECE.