Mega Man Battle Network 4 Tourney battle theme remix

Themes arranged:

My arrangement: Full Synchro (WIP v1)

This is actually a new take on an arrangement I first tried back in 2010 when I first started this whole music production thing. I got a pretty decisive "NO" from the judges back then, but I've learned a lot more in the years since, and I really liked these tunes, so I figured I'd take a second stab at this, even though the project file from that first try is long gone now. I couldn't find the original WIP thread, either, so I figured I'd make a new one. Maybe it got lost in a board purge or something, I'm not sure.

This take is mostly identical in structure to my initial attempt, but I may make some more drastic changes depending on feedback. Also, I know the piano bit in the middle and the synth solo afterward are kind of wack. I couldn't really settle into a good melodic line for either despite two days of work and decided I should just jot something down and move on with the track. Both will likely be very different, and, hopefully, much better, after the next revision.

Let me know what you think.

I like the background synth used throughout and the solos were cool. I'm not by any means a trustworthy source of criticism, but I applaud you for remixing this game (I'm considering flooding the site with Battle Network remixes some day).