Giving away SteamWorld Dig codes (All gone!)

Soul Splint

Just snapped up the Humble Nindie Bundle! I was going to pay the average price ($9.20) to access the games I wanted (because I already own the $10 game that I would be interested in), but realized that for 80 cents more I could possibly make a couple of people on OCR smile. I already have SteamWorld Dig for 3DS, but as I understand it, the $10 bundle comes with codes for a Wii U version and 3DS version.

So, first person to ask for a code gets it! Let me know which system and I will PM you the code.

Wii U code sent.

3DS code is available again, as we discovered that the code will not work for Miyakan, likely due to his location. Though the site does not state anything about region-locking, the bundle is only available to North America, so those interested elsewhere might be out of luck.

Don't need a code, just stopping by to say I loved this game... played it on VIta, actually... wish it were longer, hoping there's a larger sequel in the works...

Dev team has announced a sequel called Steamworld Heist. It takes place in the same setting but has different gameplay, with you sneaking aboard and stealing from airships.