FF7--Wutai-- Orchestral/Breakbeat style

Hy Bound

Should i continue and make this better?  

285 members have voted

1. 1. Should i continue and make this better?

• Yes, it has some cool ideas
    • Meh, you should start over and make it much better and expand on everything
    • Give it up. Nothing here is worthwhile.

Ok, i made this a little while ago to submit to the FF7 Remix project but kinda lost interest in it. This sounds quite a bit like Hybrid for those of you listening to their new stuff.

The mastering is kinda smashed and the War Drums kinda overpower everything, but i would really appreciate some comments on this as to what parts you like/dislike and if there is anything i should expand on. Thanks for the comments and the link is here

I like the idea, i really like the idea. You should def continue with this. I agree with doomsday, there needs to be alot more subastance. Drums and beat are good(and they do overpower a slight bit) More sounds, more harmony, more melody. This is def something to expand on and work at. I like the progression of the song. The breakdown at 2:20 was nice. The ending part you could use as a huge breakout (minus that synth the last 2 seconds) Hope you keep working on it. My vote would be inbetween the 1st and 2nd choice, def keep some of the material a but there is a whole lot more that needs to be added.

Thanks guys. Yeah, im working on another project right now which is mastered a lot like this ive found, but ive still got a looooooong way to go on it. Anyway, i really appreciate the comments so far and have already been taken into account on the song im working on now. Does anyone else have any helpful tips/suggestions?

EDIT: I'm pretty much gonna start over with the song but keep a few elements and sounds, anyone have comments on what i should add or remove from this?