King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match

Backstory: A wushu team I'm affiliated with is going to be doing a performance next year in which one of the sequences is going to be based on King of Fighters.  I wasn't familiar with the series at all, but they usually do anime stuff, so I leapt on the the chance to do a game remix for them and started doing my research.

And OH MY GOD King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match has one hell of a soundtrack!  It's mostly updates/arrangements of songs that appeared earlier in the series, but they've all been improved to the n'th degree.  The new songs are similarly amazing.  I can't believe I've never encountered this soundtrack before and it's downright criminal that it's not on OCR.

I'm not asking for help with the fight sequence--that's going to be a medley that encompasses several games and won't really be OCR-appropriate (though I may rework some parts of it later on for OCR--maybe even for this, time permitting).  But there should be an album for this game and I would like to make it happen.

Anyone with me?