Mega Man X: The Sigma Fortress Remix Gauntlet 2015

DarkeSword

Darke,

I made a sigmature template for everyone unless you already have something else in mind.I didn't steal anything from deviant art or anything either. Please let me know and if approved I can make more for everyone or they can use the template and make their own. The dropbox link is below.

Paint.Net Sigmature File

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/110617565/Music/SFRG%202015/Signature/Sig.pdn

Sincerely,

Darren

I'm sorry dude but...that doesn't look good at all.

I mean people are free to use whatever they want, but seriously...what's going on there?

Wait. So no one can get exactly 6 points, or is it a typo? o.o

Why would that be a typo? The point spread is correct.

I mean people are free to use whatever they want, but seriously...what's going on there?

I was going for an amorphous wireframe / virus sigma shape on the left. His insignia is distorted on the right.

Sorry you didn't understand what it was. I thought it was fairly straight forward and better than copying all the standard capcom art that usually takes place.

I was going for an amorphous wireframe / virus sigma shape on the left. His insignia is distorted on the right.

Sorry you didn't understand what it was. I thought it was fairly straight forward and better than copying all the standard capcom art that usually takes place.

Mmm, well I think I prefer a more standard Capcom art look with character art, and also something with typography that doesn't look like an early 90s kids dance show on PBS. :lol: Please know that I absolutely appreciate you taking a stab at sigs; I'm just very picky about aesthetics and graphic design, and this doesn't really jive with what I want for a visual identity.

I'm going to put some sigs together tonight with rnn's help, based on what I've got in mine.

I also need a team name for DjjD, GrapplingHook, and Xarnax's team.

Hey guys! rnn and I have been working on signatures for everyone, based on the basic design of my own SFRG sig.

Signatures are available here. Not everyone's is done yet, but these are the one's that are available right now. They rest of them should be available soon. :)

Please make sure you download your sig and upload it to your own image hosting. I don't think Google Drive plays nice with embedding images and remote linking. Thanks!