Mega Man X: The Sigma Fortress Remix Gauntlet 2015

DarkeSword

DarkeSword when the results of the first round? I know it's very soon but I just want to know (Sorry for my english)

The mixes aren't even out yet and you want results?  Check the first post for the due date of the mixes; Darke is usually pretty good about getting the mixes up for download within an hour or two after the deadline.  Then there's a week of voting while the next group mixes.

Yeah just to clarify for anyone new to following a gauntlet style competition, here's what happens at the start of every week.

• The week's Gauntlet theme is revealed around 5PM EDT on Sunday.
  • Each team chooses a lead artist for the week.
  • The lead artist writes and produces a remix using their Maverick's them and the Gauntlet theme. Team members are allowed to collaborate.
  • The following Sunday, the artist submits their remix to me around 5PM EDT.
  • I encode, tag, and upload the remixes and provide a link for download.
  • Voters have about a week to vote on what track they think incorporates both themes the best.
  • Scores are tallied and points are awarded for each round.

Remember, we don't alternate remixing and voting weeks; every week another team member is writing a new remix.

I think i prefer "Eino Keskitalo" for the signature, if that's not too much trouble!

I'm going first for Maverick Astley. Let's roll.

Fixed!

I'm a little bit confused with the file naming part of things. Darkes initial post says:

File Names
If you worked on the remix without the help of your teammates

Everlasting Peace - DarkeSword - Rainy Days (Storm Owl in Sigma Fortress 1-1).mp3

I'm not entirely sure what I should put in place of the 'Everlasting Peace' part. I thought my track should be something like 'Trism - [Track Name] (Sting Chameleon in Palace Grounds).wav'. The first bit is giving me trouble!

*EDIT* Never mind, I've just realised that it's going to be the team name isn't it? Stupid boy....

Edited by Trism

I'm a little bit confused with the file naming part of things. Darkes initial post says:

I'm not entirely sure what I should put in place of the 'Everlasting Peace' part. I thought my track should be something like 'Trism - [Track Name] (Sting Chameleon in Palace Grounds).wav'. The first bit is giving me trouble!

*EDIT* Never mind, I've just realised that it's going to be the team name isn't it? Stupid boy....

Correct. The naming mechanism is:

Team Name - Artist Name - Track Name (Your Maverick Theme in Sigma Theme X-X).mp3

Everlasting Peace - DarkeSword - Rainy Days (Storm Owl in Sigma Fortress 1-1).mp3