Mega Man X: The Sigma Fortress Remix Gauntlet 2015

DarkeSword

Share some secret techniques with us sensai :)

Sure, just PM me your questions.  I'll be happy to share the the little I know about this stuff.

For a few weeks I've been thinking on maybe doing some video tutorials, I've gotten some questions since round 1 and the stuff I know I've learned it from the community or just from the internet.  Maybe it's time to give back.

Sure, just PM me your questions.  I'll be happy to share the the little I know about this stuff.

For a few weeks I've been thinking on maybe doing some video tutorials, I've gotten some questions since round 1 and the stuff I know I've learned it from the community or just from the internet.  Maybe it's time to give back.

That'd be cool Mike! Just please name all of your segments "with NutS", i.e., "Mixing with NutS", "Mastering with NutS". If you ever do segments with guest artists, they can be titled "When NutS aren't Enough", i.e., "When NutS aren't Enough: obsessive snare drum tweaking techniques featuring special guest Jivemaster" :P

D00des. 
The mixes this round are amazing. You guys blow my goddamn mind with some of the killer studio chops you have. 
Flex, your mix gave me the biggest boner and then it continued for the whole rounds worth of mixes so I had to consult my doctor. 
He listened through and also got a boner. 
So big props to all of you dewds. 

A strange lack of voting going on this round. I hope its just because people are having a tough time deciding :(

Seriously. Don't forget, y'all, your vote is worth a first-place vote to your team if you're participating! We should see at least 39 votes per round, otherwise you're all missing out on points you COULD be having.

I was wondering where all the voters were too :( That's the only thing discouraging about these compos... I wish there was another way to promote and make it easier to vote, without compromising the integrity of the competition or worrying about people just spamming votes (if it wasn't held on the forums). At the very least you'd think all the participants would vote...