Apex 2016: I Got Next - History

DarkeSword

1 hour ago, Fb=MC2 said:

Fuck it.

i love the brawl final destination theme and I'll see what I can whip up piano that's good for a combo video. I may toss in some wind waker title them to drop some very strong hints on what combos I wanna see.

Brawl is already taken.

1 hour ago, Garpocalypse said:

awesome.  while researching sources for the FGC album I found two I wanted to do and was trying to choose between.  Then I saw this thread...  

Is there a limit to the claims darke?  If I were to hold out and see which one got developed the most first would I potentially be missing out?

There's a limit on claims. Please pick something that hasn't been picked yet.

6 hours ago, Tuberz McGee said:

Time to channel Tony Iommi by cutting the tips of my fingers off. :3 

Don't! Don't! Don-- Too late! xD

More seriously, I'll send you a first version of the arrangement, so you can get a look at the riffs and stuff and help me improve its writing before we submit the concept track to Shariq. :)

On 2/1/2016 at 2:49 AM, Chernabogue said:

I'll try something for a SSB game, always wanted to arrange some music from them, especially the music that was composed for Smash. @Tuberz McGee, @Furilas, would you guys be up for high energy metulz? :D

Well, I guess, but it's gonna be a weird departure from our smooth jazz standard.

• 3 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, DarkeSword said:

One claim per game for now. Games available are Pokkén Tournament, UMvC3, and Killer Instinct.

Pokken still open huh?  I could've sworn I claimed that earlier lol -  but do enlighten me on how the claim process works.  Do I have to send in a sample of a mix before it's official?   :  ) 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey so, planning to get on this really soon and getting you a WIP asap, Darke. I have a question though. I know that OC Remix has some pretty strict guidelines on sampling but in this regard, how in trouble would I be if I used the very beginning of the intro song for Smash 64 as the beginning of this track? I have a neat idea but it entirely revolves around the idea of using a soundbite of the Smash 64 intro song.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to Apex 2016: I Got Next - History
  • Liontamer locked this topic