OCR03171 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "Dark Horizons"

Oh wow, a Harmony of Heroes track? Is this the first time the album's been mentioned on OCRemix? Glad for this; I only found about Harmony of a Hunter (and 101% Run) because OCRemix posted a bunch of the tracks, and people really oughta hear about this album (and Final Smash). 

My favourite part of Dark Horizons has got to be from 4:08 to 4:38, where "Dark World" is playing again, it gets all triumphant, and then suddenly whips to a "Hyrule Castle" cameo.

• 2 weeks later...

Now this is the kind of ReMix that I would be happy to hear on a Zelda cartoon show of LttP. The choir wasn't overused and sounded great. I loved the transition from the Dark World to Death Mountain and then into the Dungeon. Even the ending with Hyrule Castle worked so well. So smooth and seamless. This is fantastic work, damn good orchestral take of these themes.

• 4 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR03171 - Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past "Dark Horizons"