Xenogears: Humans + Gears - History

Foxhull

You got it fishy, Satriani is amazing.

Almighty when you got the wip ready send it to us.

Man rpggamer180 is gonna have one hell of a time updating the first post when he gets back.

in the process, in the process-AHHH! Too many changes! :lol:

Fusion I think it would be fine, but I don't have the final say on it. Just gotta wait till rpggamer180 signs back on and decides.

You both have it, as VHD is doing a giant medley and you are doing one song

I'm able to provide Percussion as a live instrument If anyone needs some. By percussion, I mean anything from Triangles to Kit to Timpani. I also might be intrested in doing a mix of 'My Village Is No. 1''. Just give me a couple of days to get a WIP ready - I'm planning on doing most of it, If not all of it, live.

all right, pm me the WIP when you can for the final decision

I only have time to update the taken source tunes right now

to avaris: if you haven't already, can you take care of pming the private forum url to the new project members, cuz im busy right now.

I'm currently working on Flight. Now here it comes: i can do 2 styles. 1.)Hard-bass/house/whatever, it's harder than trance. and 2.) Trance.

I'd post a wip if i were at home, so i'll try to do so when i get there.

Just tell me which style you'd like best.

I'm currently working on Flight. Now here it comes: i can do 2 styles. 1.)Hard-bass/house/whatever, it's harder than trance. and 2.) Trance.

I'd post a wip if i were at home, so i'll try to do so when i get there.

Just tell me which style you'd like best.

Definitely my favorite piece from this game. Look forward to hearing the results. =)

I don't have time to read the entire thread at the moment, and I'm not sure if Geoffrey Taucer and avaris mentioned what they would be doing with Small Two of Pieces, but I sure hope that they really exercise their magic on it (hopefully with emphasis the last bit with the orchestra harp and flute!). I'll be looking forward to it. :wink:

I don't have time to read the entire thread at the moment, and I'm not sure if Geoffrey Taucer and avaris mentioned what they would be doing with Small Two of Pieces, but I sure hope that they really exercise their magic on it (hopefully with emphasis the last bit with the orchestra harp and flute!). I'll be looking forward to it. :wink:

Thanks dude, working magic is def the right way to put it. People are goin to be really surprised by how we are doin this one. There will be others joining in on the song too, just don't know who yet.

Hey, I got your PM, and I'd be glad to contribute something here.

The thing is, I am not very familiar with Xenogears music. Is there any place I can get some.. or from somebody here(just the songs left)? I'm sure it has awesome music, and I'll want to remix a song or so.

So yea, I hope to hear from somebody, cause I think this is going to be awesome!

So yea, I hope to hear from somebody, cause I think this is going to be awesome!

I think ur awesome... :D When r u releasing ur album dude?

seach for blue laguna on google and you'll find a nice website with all the mp3's. If you need any midi's vgmusic has a ton, but the names don't always match up to the track list.

If you need a lil more help picking out a source tune let me know. If you can give me an idea of what kind of song ur gonna make I can try to find a source tune that will fit it for you.