Xenogears: Humans + Gears - History

Foxhull

Sweetness I was hoping someone was goin to cover that.

Foxhull(rpggamer180) is pretty busy right now so he might not have a chance to update the 1st post for a bit. But that source tune is def yours.

Also to any potential remixers make sure you send a PM to both Foxhull(rpggamer180) and myself. I'm on basically everyday, or you can just post here.

ocremixfan: Still waiting on the wip for the shattering dream egg, i know the person who is goin to do it is pretty busy. Patience is def a virtue in this case.

Shameless bump and...

These are the tracks that are all set for the 1st WIP deadline so far. I know some of you got some WIP's but we just some more from them. If anything happens and u guys need some xtra time let us know.

Again I know a bunch of u guys r working on ur tracks, but this is just the preliminary list just in case some people were wondering where they stand.

Good news we might have 3 tracks done before the end of the holidays. :D

Faraway Promise, June Mermaid-Foxhull

Invasion-Doomsday

Ave, The Ancient Dance-avaris

Graaf, Emperor of Darkness-Tyler Humphrey

Forest of The Black Moon-Jormungand

Omen-R3FORGED

The Treasure Which Cannot Be Stolen-Geoffrey Taucer

Shebat: The Wind Is Calling-Fishy

Bonds of Sea And Fire-Wintermute

The One Who Is Torn Apart-Blue Magic

Over and out homies.

Alrighty lil announcement:

Since Blue Magic's oh so nice WIP only included 'The One Who is Torn Apart' 'Light from the Netherworld' is now open.

And E-Bison has now claimed 'Light from the Netherworld.' SWWEEET

And speaking of E-Bison, there is a global announcement over at the forums about mastering for all the tracks that everyone NEEDS TO READ.

EDIT: 'Dajiru City of Burning Sands' is also spoken for.

Hi, I know this is kinda late, and it seems i have failed to see this in my inbox untill a couple of days ago.

It seems that i recieved a PM in September, asking if i would like to join the project. I know that my response is belated, but if you are still willing to have me as a part, and there are still some openings, i would gladly join. I have sent a reply to rpggamer180, but i saw in a recent post, that he has been away. I hope i'm not too late.

Yeah there r def some open tracks, if u wanna send me a PM with some of your stuff I'd be happy to find something to fit ur style. What type of genres do u write in? Or do u just do whatever style comes to u?

I've heard ur linkin park song, but I'd like to hear some others too to know ur arrangement styles and other musical capabilities etc...

rpggamer180 might chime in he might not, I know he's insanely busy for the next month, so just send the stuff to both of us. It should only take me a day or two to get back to you with some ideas and other things.

ed]You'd better make sure that thing's up, bitch! You don' go 'round, bringin' weak-ass mixers hear in this Humpty-Bumpty, Mother-f***er!

RAAAAAAAAAAGHH!

XD

Just checking in, reminding everybody I'm not dead, just on one helluva dry streak. Foxhull, I do have some ideas for the Awakening Remix (I DID have them down but FLStudio decided to be a bitch and crash) and I'm currently bouncing around ideas for Steel Giant (Rap remix anybody? Maybe trance, but more likely rap). As for INvasion, thats on the back-burner as I'm still on the fence about it, the problem I have with that track is that there's so damn much to it (it crashes my Sonar every time) which means I'll probably need to reconstruct it from the ground up even if I were to keep the arrangement, and I figure it might be better off to restart, but iono, I've changed my mind so many times on that project. Also, I've been working on Absynth and z3ta+ patches for quite a while along with a Reaktor instrument so expect those soon.