Xenogears: Humans + Gears - History

Foxhull

That's cool Doomsday we all run into dry spells, but usually when u break out of em is when you do some of your best music, at least that's true in my case.

Siamey you can do as many mixes as you want. If you are wanting to use a source tune that is already claimed then we'll have to see if we can figure something out if it's plausible.

• 2 weeks later...

Damn straight! Well things have been goin pretty good so far, most people have already met the 1st WIP deadline and then some. We've been getting a ncie even flow of mixes and updates. Get crackin on those awesome mixes.

I'll prob have an update of my aveh mix pretty soon. I need to add in percussion. And then flesh out all the instruments. Reforged is pounding away at the rythms for the Broken Shards mix, I'm gonna get back from him sometime soon.

When you guys n gals can, make sure to to give some feedback on mixes over at the forum.

Shit guys. I've been too busy to even load up the project... Anyways, i'll try to still get a WIP in before the deadline. Don't expect too much of it for now, since i still need to get the idea down. (currently experimenting ALOT with different styles and genres)

later! -N.

ugh.. well as you may have notice I havent posted anything for the longest time... well ever actually <_<. Ive tried again and again and I just cant really get anything good out of the song I was trying to remix. In the end, I dont think I'll be able to contribute to this. I'm really sorry for telling you so late. But ive just gotten really busy and I cant seem to get any good ideas.

good luck on the project though!

Avaris, just wante to let ya know I worked for hours last night on re-starting my mix, and it's so much better then before.

Also, I have a name for it. "The Liquid State". (not a state like Kansas, or New York. But like: solid, liquid, gas)

Lastly, depending on how my day goes I may be able to upload it later today, if not though to morrow for sure. It's just that I have this thing to do now. Some call it school, I call it sitting in a desk learning shit i'll never need.

hey everyone. Sounds like the project is coming along nicely. love all the wips on the private forums.

Does anyone know of any good websites with lots of free soundfonts?

Hammersound is down or something, because the library is empty.

Hehe there are more wip's than those posted on the private forums too. :) Different wips I've gotten from people through emails and PM's, hopefully they'll post them for everyone.

I gotta say I'm really glad to hear all these sweet tunes, we got a lot of styles with some really unique concepts that are already kickin some ass even in their early stages.

Keep those wips coming!

I'm sorry guys. I'll be the first one to say i can't continue on this project. :( I'm having a hard time on work and schooling, and I can't keep up.

So, maybe i'll do a remix SOMEDAY. But not for this project.

i'm really sorry.

Good luck with it.

NeoS.