Xenogears: Humans + Gears - History

Foxhull

He's usually got a lot of stuff for school to do all the time, that's why he doesn't show up as often as I do. When your comfortable with it throw it up on the boards. I'd want to get a lot of project members thoughts on songs that are near completetion. It's usually the final stages of the song that are the hardest and the most crucial to how good the song really is IMO. But yeah I'll prob be wicked harsh on it if you think it's up for completetion.

He's usually got a lot of stuff for school to do all the time, that's why he doesn't show up as often as I do. When your comfortable with it throw it up on the boards. I'd want to get a lot of project members thoughts on songs that are near completetion. It's usually the final stages of the song that are the hardest and the most crucial to how good the song really is IMO. But yeah I'll prob be wicked harsh on it if you think it's up for completetion.

Oh ya, it's not done but it's so close, I can taste it! I just need an ending.

It's up though! Awaiting reviews.

this project is going to fail, fucking horribly.

you have NO cred.

NO star power.

you have numbers in your name ;)

you don't have any proven remixing skill.

this is destined to fail...

Pi whatev's is working because of an amazing concept.

you should post on the forums more, get a reputation before you go starting a full-scale project like this.

srsly.

hahahaha....

sorry, but this and like the first 3 pages of this thread is great! funny stuff.

• 3 weeks later...

Bad news but things are looking like I'm going to be droppping out of this. I'm making absolutely no progress on my mixes and video game remixes in general have dropped off my priorities, for the most part I'm going on hiatus from the VGmixing scene until I improve myself as an artist in original compositions. I'm willing to assist in overall mixdowns, review and critique, providing samples or sounds for those who need them (drum, synth, or otherwise), and other odds and ends but hammering out a full mix looks unlikely for me. I wish you guys the best of luck though and I'll be sure to download it when its done.

zomg the last day for the 2nd WIP deadline!

We know some people are really busy with school right now and won't be able to update their songs till school calms down, but that's cool. For the WIP's that have came in they kick some serious ass. I'm really liking all the ideas people are coming up with, just keep on rolling with it dudes.

When you dudes can, get to the WIP forums and give some feedback on some of the songs.

We'll announce the 3rd WIP date in a bit and also give a much need update to the first page.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to dudes awaiting rockin' guitar for awakening:

Undone music coursework due for next week, huge exams in which I need to get all A's just around the corner.

This source is a gay to arrange in the way I want to, I will get something together, but you're gonna have to wait a while. If anyone else wants to take the lead on this then thats cool, I'll still be able to play guitar for it and stuff...

Yeah Snapple that sig is messed up...:whatevaa:

Fishy: Thanks for the heads up dude. We wanna schedule the 3rd WIP around people's exam schedules so no one gets screwed. When are your exams over?

Prometheus: Yeah dude your totally welcome to join. Although about 'Lost...Broken Shards' Miszou claimed it a few days ago. Sorry, rpggamer180 hasn't updated the track list since Leah and Miszou joined. He is gonna do a big epic song with synths and orchestral elements. We have made exceptions for people doing the same song if they do them in completely different styles. Here are the tunes that are actually open. If you liked 'Lost...Broken Shards' take a look at 'The Wounded Shall Advance Into The Light' or 'In a Dark Sleep.'

The Valley Where Wind Is Born

Leftovers of The Dreams of The Strong

Stage of Death

In A Dark Sleep

The Wounded Shall Advance Into The Light

The Blue Traveler

The Jaws of Ice

The Sky, The Clouds, And You

Solaris: Eden of Heaven

Pray For The People's Joy

The Beginning And The End

Star of Tears

Knight of Fire

Steel Giant

Oh btw I have found a midi of 'The Beggining and the End' if anyone is interested.

• 2 weeks later...